Ratings for Dr. Robert Rosenthal

Great Doctor, really ponctual and attent to details. Definetelly 5 stars

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Rosey has been my doctor for more than 14 years. He is nonjudegemental and really a cool guy. He always refers me when needed and takes me on last minute calls. I am glad he is my home GP, and my son will be going to him once he turns 18.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

The best Dr. I have ever worked with, caring, good listener work with his heart

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Very knowledgeable, always offers alternatives, approachable and easy going. Great staff. Always feel comfortable there.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Robert was my Dr for some 20yrs. I moved. He's wonderful. Would fit me in anytime . Even when he was very busy. Kind. A good Dr. A wonderful person.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

So helpful and kind. Saw me twice in one day and I was in and out. Very well organized... unlike many clinics. Great guy!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Useless Doctor. I asked him to administer an androgen injection since his office is conveniently located close by but when he heard of the controlled substance it made him uneasy and he refused to do it. Even though I had a prescription for the schedule 3 drug it somehow got him worried and I had to go elsewhere. It seems like he only wants to provide simple, everyday services that suit his narrow comfort zone.

Submitted October 23, 2017

Great doctor, really good at troubleshooting and always knows what to say. He knows a lot of people and was great at referring me to a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Rosenthal has been my doctor for about 10 years. He's very good, once you get to know him. All you need to do is ask the right questions and ask for the help(to see a specialist) if you feel you need more help. He's a good guy and always takes the time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Very rude and rushed service, didnt ask enough questions and prescribed me medicine that didnt even help. Had to go to another doctor to get a different medication. wouldnt recommend

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017