Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Klenoff

Dr Kleinoff was very kind and gentle while taking care of my 88 year old Mom. He explained the procedure as he did it and gave her details on her after care. The staff was warm and very helpful. We did not have to wait long and I am very happy and thankful!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I came to this dr because I have a tremendous number of extremely itchy bites All he could say was I don't know! He didn't even look at most of them. So I spent a 50$ copay for 5 minutes of his time! I understand not having a positive answer but at least look at them. Waste of money and tome

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Excellent physician/courteous staff/deserves 5 stars

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I took my daughter to see Dr. Klenoff so he could remove a red broken blood vessel on her face , he told us to leave it alone . I told him that wasn't why we came to him so he zapped it and it came back in a few weeks , waste of money . I took my son there to have a mole on his chin removed and again told us to just leave it alone . He refused to take it off and then sent me a $235 dollar bill to do nothing , we left with the same problem we went there for . I plan on fighting this charge ! His personality is terrible , rude , abrasive and you feel rushed . The woman at the front desk got pretty nasty when I called about the bill I was sent for Dr . Klenoff to tell us to leave it alone .

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

He remembered me from a few years ago. He was warm, knowledgeable, and explained everything clearly. Told me what to worry about and what not to be concerned about. Did not pressure me. I trust him to do what is right and he knows his limitations. Will recommend an appropriate next step.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I was very pleased with the results of Dr. Klenoff's treatment. I always got treated by the Dr. (not an assistant). He is knowledgeable, experienced, articulate & prompt. I'm happy to have found an excellent dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I chose Dr. Klenoff off my insurance list as I was unhappy with my previous Dermatologist and had an infected abscess on my scalp. It was very painful, I had already been to a walk-in that had given me a Rx for antibiotic but it wasn't helping. Dr. Klenoff's office was nice on the phone and gave me an appointment for the same day. As a new patient I was shocked and so happy to get some relief. The doctor was friendly, I was seen quickly and he explained everything. I left feeling so much better. Other than 2 tylenol after the procedure, I never had any further pain.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Klenoff is very thorough. He saved my father-in-law's life by spotting a melanoma that another doctor missed.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I thought he was good. He took care of some moles and did biopsy's. He took care of my acne. He helped shrink a few keloids on my chest. I think he does his job well.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Very knowledgeable.Did not rush me,answered all my questions.Easy to talk to.Explained the procedure and what the treatment options were.I would recommend him to anyone. Staff was pleasant and accommodating.There was no discussion about money from the Dr.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Paul H. Klenoff's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1966)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ