Ratings for Dr. Nicole Ogg

Dr. Ogg's office is ON TIME and very accessible. The few times I have had to schedule an unexpected appointment, I was in the office within 24 hours. Dr. Ogg is a good listener and able to hear and address issues of concern without being patronizing.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Both Dr. Ogg and her staff are highly professional, yet friendly and approachable. Over the past 4 years as a patient in this office, I have always been greeted promptly and courteously and have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen. Dr. Ogg has always been willing to thoroughly answer my questions and, even more importantly, listens to and considers my preferences regarding procedures/treatments. Nurse Betty is a genius at drawing blood from my tiny veins!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Clinic has no open appointments for established patients. I have been told to go to urgent care for my needs; twice. If there is a emergent issue it takes hours or all day to get a answer. Not a efficient office. No-one available at lunch hours between 12-1:15.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Ogg has been my MD for many years; beginning when she first joined the Hot Springs Health Program in Marshall. She has always listened to my questions/concerns in a respectful manner, and without making me feel rushed. Always discusses lab/test results and readily gives reasons for medicines ordered and any possible side effects. Her staff is friendly and the new office is beautiful. There is a very relaxed feeling there instead of a "doctor's office" feeling. Especially when one of her dogs comes to say "hello"! I highly recommend Dr. Ogg.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

I filled out an application to have her as my doctor. They called and said that they do no take chronic pain patients. She must not be that good of a doctor then.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Would not recommend Dr ,OggThought with, a small practice in small town might have good personal care got the opposite. twice I was told to go to a urgent care walk in clinic when my son moved to town and did not. have a dr he got very sick tried to get Dr Ugh to fit him in no chance he ended up with pneumonia

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Very friendly and willing to help; she is not one to push pills.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Ogg is terrific. Her office staff is very helpful and welcoming. The office is beautiful.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Listens. I never had a doctor spend an hour on an initial visit. I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I love DR.Ogg. Only complaint I have is that if you have an emergency you have to wait until they return your call (which can be hours). And so I will not have my kids to go there because you know when there is something wrong with your kid you don't want to wait for a nurse to call you back. So I have mine to go to a pediatrician that has nurses to answer all calls.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Nicole Ogg's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1998)