Ratings for Dr. William F. Chandler

Dr. Chandler came highly recommended to me as well.. When I met him i quickly saw why, he is very knowledgeable and puts you at ease at a very scary and difficult time in your life. God bless him hes an excellent doctor and human being!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

DR. Chandler performed surgery on my daughter for a brain tumor. He was kind, compassionate and a superb doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

this Dr. was recommended to us. He was very cold, would not listen to patients concerns, could not come up with an intelligent solution to our problem, or even to help diagnose the problem. Referred us to a neurologist for a surgical problem. Very aloof and uncaring for such a serious area of medicine that he practices. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Chandler is kind and easy to talk to. He is knowledgeable. He came highly recommended to me and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else. His staff of nurses who help do his followup care are very good and encourage patients to call them with ANY questions.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

Dr. William F. Chandler's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1971)