Ratings for Dr. Rob McArthur

Dr. Rob has been my dentist, and Darlene my hygienist for more than 30 years now. Before them I hated going to the dentist, now I am excited about going. Dr. Rob's practice is full of wonderful, caring, professional staff and Dr. Rob himself is GREAT!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

When I first moved to Goldsboro, I was in need of a good dentist and a coworker recommended Dr. Rob. It was the GREATEST of recommendations that I could have ever received. Dr. Rob and his staff are accommodating, professional, and help take away any kind of anxiety of going to the dentist office. The hospitality and professionalism of Dr. Rob and his staff are just a few of the reasons why I still continue to go and see Dr. Rob and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Rob is one of the most caring doctors I have ever meet .

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Dr. Rob is one of the most friendly, caring professionals out there! He is genuinely concerned for his patients, and I have always felt respected and treated with the best care. He has a great balance of efficiency and graciousness.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Love Dr. Rob! I have been going to him for 27 years and will continue for the rest of my life. I tell everyone about him and have referred so many patients to him. Love him like family!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Not sure what is going on in that office. No one seems to care that I was in pain. Made me feel unimportant!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

For approximately 15 years my husband and I have driven one and a half hours for our regular dental check-ups and to have our teeth cleaned and dental work done. Dr. McArthur does excellent work. I highly recommend him for the entire family. He and his staff are friendly and courteous.They strive to make you comfortable, they are able to answer any questions, and you really feel they truly care about you as their patients. Lately due to our health we are not able to drive to Snow Hill safely and I can say I really miss our trips to see Dr. McArthur and his staff. I would like to thank them for making our dental experience one that we looked forward to those 15 years.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

GREAT dentist and staff, I have been going here for 25 years.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Outstanding man and the office staff couldn't be nicer or more professional!! R Cloutier

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006