Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Malos

My father suffered a fall that broke several of his vertebrae. Malos saw my father in the ER with a broken vertebra at T5 level. Malos put him in a neck brace and told him to "sit up, take the pain, and get over it." Finally we received a second opinion after sitting my father up several times; the doctor said Malos' "treatment" further severed my father's spinal cord and, ultimately, sealed his fate as a paraplegic. Yes, that's right--his x-ray when he first came in was MUCH better than it was AFTER Malos' care; he could have regained mobility in his legs if it weren't for Malos' orders. We were advised to sue for negligence many times over. DO NOT GO TO MALOS.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

I went to him for an update on my illness he ordered an mri and it came back showing something wrong. He never called me with the results I had to call him. It has been 2 months and no phone call!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

I had one interview with this doctor. He was aloof and non caring. His demeanor was as if he didn't care and it was a bother! At the end of the interview he said he'd send his recommendations to my primary care doc, but refused to tell me (the one who paid him) the recommendations. In the end, nothing was gained, but I paid my primary care doc twice, and him once, totalling three visits, for which nothing was obtained! His recommendation to my PC was NSAIDs, something that I had figured out before my second appointment with my PC.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Malos's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ