Ratings for Dr. Margarita Lassaletta

Dr. Lassaletta is by far the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. I cried after my last visit to her and knew I could never go back to someone who was so nasty to a patient. To yell at me when I expressed a concern about how her office was being run was so unprofessional and uncaring. She also totally overlooked my actual issues, saying that I needed to try all kinds of vitamins and medicines to get pregnant, however, another doctor discovered this week that both of my fallopian tubes were totally blocked - which obviously is the cause of me not getting pregnant. I had a 0% chance of getting pregnant without getting the tubes unblocked. All the months I wasted on blood tests and medications with Dr. Lassaletta clearly were a waste of time, money, and not worth the tears and frustration she and her staff caused me. I have found a doctor who actually found my issue and is far more caring towards me. Please be careful if you ever go see her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I was made to wait over an hour even though I was the only Patient in the entire office!! I complained twice, coming out of the room, only to be snapped up by her. Her secretary is her elderly father which I found very offputting and he was not able to enter the data correctly into the computer for a new patient. Therefore there were many mistakes and new data had to be re-entered which took a half hour more. After listening very patiently, she jumped to a drastic Diagnosis which would take multiple tests which cost a lot of money. I was very leery of her diagnosis and Decided to wait it out. As I suspected, I was fine in the end without her tests and without her drastic diagnosis. I had lost my period due to stress but she was convinced it was polycystic fibrosis. My period came back on its own when my stress reduced. Her diagnosis was wrong. She was rude to me and wasted three hours of my time—Not Including the travel time to and from her office. I would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Lassaletta is friendly and knowledgeable. But dealing with this office is a nightmare. Takes days to get a call back and I currently am wondering again about when I will ever get a call back from a message I left last week. I just hate how stressful the office staff makes things that should be simple.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

The office is very disorganized and you always wait at least an hour for your appointment. I see Dr. Lassaletta for Creighton family planning and fertility issues. She is very sweet and very knowledgeable. She never rushes me and gives me all the time I need in my appointment. I find it worth my time because she specializes in what I need. I would never see her as my general practitioner because the wait times are just not worth it.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Waited over 2.5 hours for my appointment. Office is very disorganized. Lab test requests are not written up properly and then the office will not respond when lab technicians try to clarify.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable Doctor. Very patient and willing to take the time she needs to properly evaluate my situations. I have been seeing her for at least eight years. By far the best Dr. I have ever had. Patients come first with this Dr. If I occassionaly have to wait I understand is because she is as thourogh and caring with them as she is with me. Her current staff is the best she has ever had.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

First, I love Dr Lasseletta. But the experience I have had with my medication is not something I'm willing to compromise on. I am consistently given the wrong strength, the wrong amount, not enough to last until my next visit, then I'm charged 5.00 for a refill which is her mistake, this last time I called three times and told the staff all three times that I was out of a needed medicine because she did not indicate refills. It's now the weekend and no one called me back or called in the medicine, and the icing on the cake is they are out of the office until the following week. I am not sure what to do now as this is medicine that I NEED. She did leave a number for a Dr that is filling in for her. I hope I can get a call back from them. Also, the office and all the the rooms are a MESS. I'm not sure how they find anything.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

I went to Dr. Lassaletta for several years. I finally was fed up with constantly having to wait for up to 2 hours, because she was behind. When it was my turn, I always felt rushed through. Staff was CONSTANTLY changing, didn't appear professional in looks or attitude and usually not very knowledgeable. Office was in complete disarray, on several occasions someone elses information was in my folder. Had to either pay for her to phone in refills, or MADE to schedule an appointment every 3 months to get them. I felt nickled and dimed for every little thing. On a personal level, I really liked the doctor; however, there was nothing about her practice that I liked. I left frustrated every time, and realize I should have changed PCP's a very long time ago.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I went to Dr. Lassaletta after another dr misdiagnosed my son the day before. She was very thorough, took her time, and had great bedside manners. I was impressed by how much she cared for his well-being. She even followed up with a phone call the next day, then a couple weeks later! We waited a little longer than I would have liked, but I understood, as she squeezed us in that very day to see my son.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I was recommended to Dr. L. by a friend and though I really like her, I have over $120 in labwork fees because her staff did not check to see if the lab they normally use is covered by my insurance. They are not good about returning phone calls, this is very unprofessional. In addition, I have a very hard time getting a hold of anyone in her office to decipher the prescription she wrote for my bloodwork, which needed to be done stat. On the positive side, she listens very well to my concerns, has a great bedside manner and is very good at considering the big picture, not just the symptoms. I feel as if she tries to get to the heart of the problem and does not just toss more pills at me. She would be fantastic if she got a better office staff.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Margarita Lassaletta's Credentials

• East Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Greenville Nc 27858 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal