Ratings for Dr. Goldstein

if you want a doctor that doesn't call call warren goldstein

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Poor excuse for a doctor! Removed a perfectly healthy parathyroid. Had the abnormal gland removed by another surgeon who told me my first surgery was clearly a case of malpractice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I got operated on for a devieted semptom and a sist in my left cheek.I was very scared because you never know in any operation what can happen.MY OPERATION WAS GREAT.MY DOCTOR DR GOLDSTEIN DID A AWESOME JOB AND MADE MY NOSE LOOK GREAT AS WELL AND REMOVED MY SIST. I GIVE MY DOCTOR A 10 for everything he did.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Goldstein removed a lump behind my ear saying it was probably a cyst. After surgery the wound became very painful and began to ooze a brownish liquid. When I called the dr's office and told them I thought I had an infection, they put me on antibiotics and came in to see him the next day. He said I did not have an infection and told me to come back in 4 wks and didn't realize the stitches were still in the wound. I flew back to work and my sister saw the wound and was flabergasted. She sent me to her doctor right away (next day from seeing Dr. Goldstein). Her doctor sent me right away to a plastic surgeon. I indeed has an infection along with a gaping hole behind my ear that I couldn't see. For the next four weeks I had to have the wound cleaned by someone 3x day and had to wear a head netting to keep the saline soaked bandage in place. It was horrible. Dr. Goldstein takes no responsibility for they way he performed surgery on me. Do not use his services!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

By far the biggest **** I have ever met. I would never recommend him to my worse enemy. Last year I had my tonsils removed. Come to find out from another I had a throat infection and the surgery should never had been performed. Anyhow the surgery occured on a friday. Over the weekend I ran into complications such as dehydration and vomitting. Of course Dr. Goldstein was no where to be found and did not return pages from his answering service. However, his partner advised I should go to the ER. At the next appointment I was beraided and yelled at for going to ER. What dr. yells at a patient? To ice the cake he didn't even get all the lymphatic tissue out so those suckers grew back as mini me's...

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

don't recoment him

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. Goldstein's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1988)

Oxford