Ratings for Dr. Kimberly D. Harper

The atmosphere is professional. Every effort is made to make the patient comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I always have a great experience when I visit Dr Harper's office. I feel like she is not trying to take advantage of me. She's very knowledgable. I have been going to her for years and I can honestly say that I have not had any excruciating pain from a procedure. I will continue going to her because I trust what she does.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

I began dental treatment with Dr. Harper in 2007 and I thoroughly enjoy her and her staff. Dr. Harper and her staff are very knowledgeable within their field. The staff is very attentive and punctual when it comes to my appointments. I’ve undergone several procedures and I have no complaints. I will continue my service with her until I relocate from the DFW area.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

This Dentist is NOT knowledgeable enough to make the diagnosis of an infected molar tooth that needs a root canal. I went in 4 pain. She diagnosed a fracture molar tooth then recommended a crown over it. She placed a temporary; 2-3 days later I was back with worst pain than before. The hygienist and Harper thought the temporary crown need to be filed down only. Until I pointed a tender molar gum to her as possibly infected, she could not tell. She prescribed a penicillin antibiotic, to no avail. Still in pain over the weekend, I went to another dentist who recommended a root canal. I went to a different Endodontist than she recommended, he said, the tooth that she had placed a temporary crown on, COUL NOT be salvaged after all. I got an extraction instead and not needing the permanent crown she had prepared but never placed. She refused to refund for paid services she never completed. Worst dental experience of my life. AVOID HER, Very Dishonest. Sounds exactly like another patient’s entry of Jan 08 here. Do you see a pattern?

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I went 4/26/2010 and it was HORRIBLE. I arrived at 10:45am for an 11:00 am appt. I didn't see anyone until 11:30! The did xrays and Ms.Harper (i dare not call her a doctor) came in for the exam. She did it for about 5mins and told me i needed surgery to remove my wisdom teeth. I came in because i had another tooth that was hurting (by the way was NOT a wisdom tooth). Her response: I DON'T KNOW, PROBABLY a cavity. Really...you don't know? probably? She acted like I was interrupting her day, she didn't even say hello!...so rude! I really don't know how her practice survives. She needs to get another profession because working with other people is not her thing. I won't be surprised if she scams people on billing to cover expenses. OVERALL: This place is horrible. Don't be fooled by the location either. When it comes to good healthcare...go to best you can find. I will never step foot in that woman's office EVER AGAIN!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I was not able to schedule routine appointments after 2 visits....was told I would be contacted as I checked out they refused to make appointments. Then, each time realizing it was time for a cleaning and nothing was scheduled, I phoned and was told they had nothing available until a couple of months in the future. After the 2nd time this happened I found a new dentist. Now I have a $100+ credit on my account from overpayment of my co-pay with insurance and I have been trying to get this money returned to me for 5 months now and they are not giving me the run around.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr Harper, This dentist is very knowledgeable and helpful. i have her patient for the ;last 3 yrs and i got a good smile restored by her and the friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr Harper replaced two old fillings. She was completely noncommunicative when I was having the procedure done. She did ask if I was numb before she began, but that was it. When she was finished she got up and walked out of the room. She did not say she was done, or that it went well, or anything...just walked out of the room. Then her assistant took off my bib, told me where I could rinse my mouth and also walked out of the room. I understand they are busy and the procedure took much longer than anticipated, but professional conduct is to at least ask the patient if they are ok after 1 1/2 hours sitting in a chair with needles, drills, dental block in mouth and stress. I don't need my hand held, but how about a little patient chairside manner? I am looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I was very pleased with Dr. Harper and her staff. They are friendly and I didn't feel any pain while having a crown replaced. I didn't have to wait long to be seen or have services rendered. They are real responsive to questions, which is great because the treatment and the estimates are the most questionable experiences. In addition, I went to another dentist and was told that I would have to have root canal therapy but Dr. Harper was able to replace my crown without the more expensive root canal therapy and I appreciate that. I've only been once, but I am glad to tell people that Dr. Harper is my dentist.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

I have been with Dr. Harper for two years now and think she and her staff do a great job. The atmosphere is inviting and they even have mounted TV's in each workspace so guys like me that don't enjoy trips to the doctor can have a good experience. Good job team.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008