Ratings for Dr. John Bordman

Dr Bordman and his staff are exceptional care givers

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Bordman is the best! He's very professional and gets right to the point. Diane is the sweetest ever and funny :) thanks to the both of them. Hopefully, we get someone as good if and when Dr. Bordman retires.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Please don't retire any time soon! I have been a patient for many years and appreciate and respect the Dr and staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Bordman has been our family doctor for over 40 years. We are incredibly fortunate to have found him. Diane is amazing too. Always caring and helpful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I am so incredibly grateful to be under Dr. Bordman's care. He is incredible at what he does. Diane is amazing, and so incredibly good at balancing a million calls, booking referals, faxing and calling, and reminding and ... the list goes on. And they are both caring and compassionate. Our family has been blessed to be under Dr. B's care for 20 years. If someone writes a negative comment, it's not Dr. B or Diane's issue.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Positive that the people getting fired as a patient, did something wrong. Dr. Bordman has been my doctor my entire life, along with 3 of my family members, and he has always been great. Others are claiming that both Diane and Dr. Bordman are "cold" or "unfriendly", but I don't see them that way. I feel they keep some distance and behave in a professional manner, as it is probably common for people to report doctors that are "too friendly". They're both great, and Dr. Bordman is super funny when you get to know him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bordmans for a number of years. From day one I have found Diane to be very rude, harsh and unfriendly. I have also found Dr. Bordman to have poor bedside manner. He rushes through appointments doesn't take the time to do simple things such as checking temperature when I have brought in my sick kids. He has spoken extremely rudely to both myself and my husband for minor disagreements instead of approaching it in a professional way. He usually gives a few word answers and does not offer information about the diagnosis unless you ask, even if he is perscribing medication. He is often away on holiday or the office line is busy all day so making an appointment is very difficult. I have been to his on call doctors office where you are greeted with a friendly receptionist and a Dr. who genuinely seems to care about the patient and I do not get that feeling ever at Dr. Bordmans office. Both Bordman and Diane do not seem to enjoy their jobs or being around people and need to retire. If you can find another Dr. I would highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Excellent! Been with him many many years, knows how to listen and goes beyond with help

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Bordman for over 35 years. He and Diane are the best!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Bordman and Diane are terrific. You must have your helpful info ready when you are going into see him with an issue. He can't magically diagnose without these details. They have been great with having appointments available in the next week. Always on time and very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015