Ratings for Dr. Steven Gallant

Best. Doctor. Ever. I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Have to say very professional but a very down to earth person. Akways very personable and a great listener. And Lori , the receptionist, she is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Well let's say " I am ... We are as a society very lucky to have Dr.Gallant as a physician... Bedside manner is amazing, he had shown me empathy when everyone looked away... As a person with mental illness, he has shown me the light at the end of the tunnel. He has stood beside me when even I was down on myself... He takes time to talk to you and let you ask questions and he has the knowledge to answer them. Thank you to Lori in the office, always great at her job ! Again thank you Dr.Gallant !

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I have been with this doctor for many years, and trust him completely to take care of my health as I begin to age.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I think Dr Gallant is a great Dr and his staff members are great

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Great doctor. Saved my life as far as I'm concerned. Am now living in Alberta and can't wait to get home and see him as the doctors here can't figure out what's wrong with me. Might help if they spoke English!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Gallant, for my family has been a light in the dark for our failing healthcare system. when I was first married my wife became sick, gallant was scared and concerned enough to use his own connections to see that she got help. he called ahead and did follow ups.. never told us, but we were told by another great doctor that said how concerned he was and how he was instructed to look after us as a friend. truthfully , this was all out of his responsibility. because my wife did not have MSI. she married me and was a citizen of the USA, so we paid some out of pocket but he never let that stop him.. we had no money... and on one occasion he even stopped and made a house call on the way by to see us and check on her... he is a caring and good doctor. ( yes by the time we got an MRI at the qe2 it sent us a bill for 20000) but guess that the price of 20 mins in a machine. that aside, he stood by us and looked after us even for free. he cares about people which is what doctors should do.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Gallant's for six years, over that time he was very professional and always treated me with dignity and respect. Now that I have moved away from Antigonish I really miss his candour and professionalism. I just didn't appreciate how good I had it until I had to search for another physician.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr Gallant takes care of his patients. He is the type of doctor that will "fit you in"...that means you may need to wait...but, when you need someone in your corner, Gallant is your man. He is a family man, with a very relaxed personality. I have never felt as tho he didnt listen...I have always felt he took however much time I needed. He has also taken phone calls from me in emergency situations. As far as Im concerned, he's the best! Lori is amazing as well...they operate together like a well oiled machine.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. Gallant has been my family's doctor for the last six years. He is a fantastic doctor who genuinely cares for his patients. He is excellent with children. With sick children it is crucial to get seen immediately and in six years with four children we have always gotten them seen the same day. Dr. Gallant's admin assistant is fantastic...she understands the needs of patients and is very accomodating and helpful. I have the upmost respect and trust in Dr. Gallant and would recommend him to anyone. Great job and thank you both for all you do!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011