Ratings for Dr. David T. Fisher

This doctor takes away all anxiety of going to the doctor!! Wonderful human being!!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Fisher was the first doctor i have EVER seen that listened to what i had to say. He was patient and very very kind to me. I suffer from anxiety and he made me feel calm and understood how nervous i was. I wish he wasn't some what retired, i would love him as my family doctor. I will go back to see him at the Clinic and would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Worst bed side manner I've ever experienced. If he is the doctor on at the clinic I would leave. 2 horrible experiences!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

he was always a compassionate wonderful doctor until the last five or so years of his practice. After that, it was difficult at best. I wish him well, he was great when my children were small until their adolescent years. Wondering if he had some personal family issues that affected his practice because the difference was noticeable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

This doctor was at the walk in clinic when i went in and be had the worst bed side manners. Gave me no direction and sent me away feeling belittled. He did not answer any of my questions and did not take my concerns seriously. Next day i went to another clinic and turned out something was wrong. I don't recommend this doctor at all. If i could i would give him 0/5

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Fishers for over 30 yrs. Initially I found him patient and kind, not so quick and didnt seem like he was filling in time till he can retire. Although he is very intelligent and knowledgeable. Nowadays, i find it more frustrating to see him than anything else. I dont find him helpful at all with an ongoing health concern that has change my life over the past few years. I do feel he just brushes me off. I come out of there more angry than when i go in. I think its time to "move on" but the question is this city is "move onto who or what?"

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Fisher is not just a person with life experience is mostly a true blue doctor that knows the medicine field perfectly and at any time i was in need of his professional services he was always able to deliver in his own impeccable way.Most of all he is a real doctor

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

I am definitely not his favourite patient - I never paid the block fee and he has admonished me for only showing up when something is wrong. However, he he still treats me with care and respect. There are elements of truth in most of the comments above. He does seem rushed, but on the flip side is probably the most punctual doctor on the planet (less than 5 minute wait times). He is a true gentlemen who cares about his patients. I have noted that he is especially kind and patient with the elderly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Fisher has been our family doctor for over 30 years. He is extremely compassionate and does not hesitate sending you to a specialist if it is warranted. He is wonderful - please do not retire for atleast another 30 years!!! We love you! Keep up the fabulous work.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Is not too keen on doing whatever he can to help his patients. When presented with a question as to how to deal with severe backpain, he told my mother to just "take all the meds you need". Fortunately my mother is smart enough to ask her Pharmacist who advised against mixing the meds that Dr. Fisher said to just go ahead and take. Only ambitious if you are willing to "pay" the additional fees for his services. Money talks with this one.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010