Ratings for Dr. Alan J. Seymour

My mom and I both have been going to Dr.Seymour for many years. When my mom went to the hospital, Dr. Seymour was on a vacation but cut it short just to come see her. It made her feel special. She has since passed but I will trust Dr.Seymour with my care for as long as I live. As for his staff... they are the best! They have gone above and beyond their duties to help me! I call the office quite frequently for questions and problems ad they always took the time to listen!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Seymour for many years. Through normal blood tests he determined that I may have a form of non Hodgkin's lymphoma . If it wasn't for his insight and knowledge it may have gone undetected. He referred me to a caring Oncologist who I have been seeing for about 7 yrs. this man is as caring as they come. He listens to what you have to say and does not interrupt you. I thank god that I found him. I would recommend him to anyone needing a good/ great internist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. He is arrogant and rude, Barbara should not be working with people but I guess she follows Dr. Seymour's lead.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I THINK DR SEYMOUR IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AS WELL AS CARING PERSON. I AND MY FAMILY HAVE BEEN WITH HIM FOR MANY YEARS AND WOULD NEVER CHANGE DOCTORS. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM, AND HAVE TO MANY MANY FRIENDS. I HAVE HAD TWO HOSPITAL STAYS AND HAVE BEEN MORE THEN HAPPY WITH THE CARE I RECEIVED FROM DOCTOR SEYMOR. HE NEVER MISSED A DALY VISIT EVERY ON THANKSGIVING. I AND MY FAMILY ARE VERY CONFORTABLE WITH DOCTOR SEYMOR. HE WAS ALSO HIGHLY REGUARDED AND RESPETCTED BY HIS FELLOW DOCTORS . FINEST

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I have been Dr. Seymour's patient for about three years and I find him to be an excellent doctor and very attentive to my health problems. When I was in the hospital he came to my room each morning and was kind and attentive. I complained that I felt was receiving too many blood tests and he made sure I received less in the days leading up to my operation. He handled my post op. care well and seems to always be mindful of the fact that I have MS and am often feeling tired, by scheduling my appointments with him earlier. He has a very gentle touch with needles and I barely felt any injection. He has a quirky, off beat sense of humor and can speak a little bluntly, but I find him to be a kind person and a fantastic diagnostician. He even took some extra time to talk me, (the biggest chicken when it comes to needles), into a flu shot because he knew the MS society was recommending them for all MS patients. As a chronically ill person I feel very comfortable with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Terrible bedside manner, he was rude and dismissed what I had to say. I felt that he didn't really listen to get the full story of what was wrong before he ATTACKED. He was arrogent and extremely rude and demeaning. If you want to be humiliated, this is the doctor for you. Not to mention Barbara (one of his office staff) she also is rude and nasty.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. Alan J. Seymour's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal