Ratings for Dr. Larry J. Voelker

Great doctor and staff, smart guy, he was first a phyicist, guess that explains why he approaches our health concerns so throughly. Total confidence in his care. Quality care and feel of a county doctor! Great combo, I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Very sweet man, knowledgeable, and, unlike many doctors, admits when he might not know about something. Altho he has figured out some weird things going on with me. He knows when to refer to a specialist. This doctor is very smart, and I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Takes his time. I never fell like he is too busy to talk to me for as long as i need.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

First and only doctor that could explain and cure my problem. Other doctors tried to pump me full of antibiotics and send me out the door, but Dr Voelker took the time to listen and run tests to fully access my situation and treat it accordingly. Very personable and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

The 1st Dr. I have had since coming to AZ that truly explained my situation to me in terms I could understand. My 1st experience with a DO and I highly recommend Dr. Voelkers

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Larry J. Voelker's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1997)