Ratings for Dr. Ken Kliewer

Ah yes Kliewer...pervert doctor at it's finest. No matter what my issues are he always seems to recommend that I take my pants off and put a gown on. When I had swelling in my ankle he went so far up my leg that I had to tell him to stop. There's no need to put you hands past a patients knee when the problem is in the ankle.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I was suspicious of gallstones. My sister,mother,grandmother all had problems with their gallbladder and got it removed because of gallstones. I knew the symptoms and was experiencing them. I seen this dr, got tests done, none could be seen on the ultrasound and because my liver had a high enzyme count, he said I have to quit drinking and that my liver enzyme count was dangerously high. I don't drink not even socially. I told him twice I don't drink because he asked me more than once like I was lying. I felt awful after I left his office. Needless to say, I seen a different dr, he said it was not dangerously high...I got the surgery and the surgeon said that my gallbladder was deceased with pus spots forming on it already. I was scheduled for day surgery but ended up with an incision of 6 inches and stayed almost a week because my liver was wrapped around my gallbladder. Im glad I listened to my instincts.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

The Doctor was concerned and ask bout specifics for my history. He was will to listen to my description of symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Socially awkward. Good at treating routine conditions, but it stops there. One doesn't feel heard after consulting him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

I've seen him for over 25 years it's time he retires i've seen him for abdominal pain for over a year he has sent me to all the wrong doctors and surgeons which all have said i should be seeing a general surgeon .i came back from seeing him i was complaining of the severe pain i still i'm having he was now referring me to a general surgeon god nows how long i will have to wait.now .very uncaring and ignorant i'm very dissappointed in him i will not be seeing him as a family doctor again!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

When I was younger, I received a gash to the head while playing hockey, but continued playing the game. When I got home my dad said I should go get it stitched. It was pretty late in the evening, but I went. Dr. Kliewer was on call, and so they called him in. He asked me when the injury had occurred, and I said a few hours ago, and he berated me for not coming in immediately. If he'd attempt the same thing on me now I'd ask if they hadn't told him in medical school that doctors don't work banker's hours. The experience basically solidified what I'd heard about him in the community. He's rude, and a friend of my mother was misdiagnosed by him (and died) as well, so he's obviously incompetent, too.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I have mixed feelings about Dr. Kliewer. Though he seems well-read and knowledgeable, at times he is unwilling to listen and comes across as arrogant. He can easily make you feel pretty small. I do appreciate that he seems to keep himself updated with new information.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

i got my ear periced and my cartalij got very infected i saw him for a treatment and then after a month and a hafe he had to call a specialised to find out that my cartdlij was infected

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Has a large vocabulary and likes to use it. Don't be intimidated by it. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Will take the time to listen, which is why he is often there after office hours when the other docs are long gone. He really cares about his patients. He is also morally conscious which I like. I feel I can discuss more than just my immediate medical needs; he is also concerned about my mental/emotional health. Do not hesitate to see Dr. Kliewer.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009

Jst another doc. that thinks your completly stupid because this is your first child. From the stories i've heard i don't know how he is still allowed to work in the medical field.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008