Ratings for Dr. Natalia Podilsky

Not professional or even polite with nursing staff in a hospital setting.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is smart, straight forward, may not have best bed side manners but her professional knowledge saved my life and my son 25 years ago. Thank you Natalia !

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

As a RN, I would say her professionalism and ethics is not acceptable. I personally do not believe she sincerely cares about her clients. When I cancelled my hysterectomy while being on OR list she phoned me name called and belittled me! I decided instead to get fibroid embolization procedure instead as I was only 39 years old( Dr T. Smith). This procedure was very effective as my fibroids disappeared totally in 4 months and I had no abnormal bleeding following. My personal experience leads me to believe Dr Podilsky did not care what was in my personal best interest! Surgery was her only focus. That is how she makes her living!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Good doc but too small of an office... it's always packed and to me that says a lot or other physicians wouldn't continue to refer. I think she's leaving though from what I've heard.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

She was my first Gynecologist and she made the experience terrible for me. I have since switched to Regush, thank god I did. Podilsky was very rude, harsh and did not elaborate on anything. I wish I was not referred to her from my otherwise extremely helpful and caring family doctor. Podilsky did not take any care with what she was doing and always looked like she would rather be elsewhere. Since I was young and did not know that there were better doctors out there I stayed with her until I had my first child. After the terrible birth experience I had with her I immediately switched gynecologists and did not even go to her for my 6th week check up. She rushed the birth, kept upping my pitocin, when the nurses suggested not to. All my fantastic nurses said that she was one of the worst and she continued to prove them right all through the experience. I ended up fevered and rushed to a C-section. The nurses all said that if she had given me more time that this would not have happened in such an emergency fashion. Also she left 20 minutes before I gave birth because her shift had ended. Again, something the nurses said she would do from the beginning that she would rush the birth to try and have it done while she was on shift. Absolutely terrible doctor! I have now been free of her for 5 years and when I seen this RateMd's site I could not pass up the opportunity to steer others away from her. Also why is that after my first pregnancy I knew so much about her children?! Perhaps because every single time I was booked to see her I would hear her in the next room talking to her family for 20 minutes before she came into see me for 5 minutes and be gone. She never asked if I had questions and I certainly did not feel comfortable asking her anything, she seemed judgemental and pessimistic.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I hope it wasn't about the race that she is not so helpful with dark-skinned people.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dear Dr. Natalia Podilsky, I'm writing to you because you have Ukrainian name. I'm looking for specialist who can speak Russian or Ukrainian. Please, if so, reply to me. Thanks a lot.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

i have been seeing dr.podilsky for over 9 years, she and her staff are amazing, i always feel welcome and ver comfortable in her office, she and her receptionist muriel make my visit a very enjoyable one. she has seen me through 3 pregnancies and delivered 2 of my babies. if it wasn't for her support during labour with my 3rd i would have needed a c-section. she was very kind supportive and encouraging. as far as obgyn's go dr.podilsky is by far the best. it is a privilage to be one of her patients

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

She delivered my first child.I found her very staight up and direct.She didnt really reasure me i was doing good in the whole process of the delivery,which i found quite rude.She delivered my baby after 20mins of me starting to push.She then spent 45 mins tugging and pulling at me to get the afterbirth out,like she was having a game of tug of war!I told her it was very painfull,but she carried on.She looked worried and didnt know what was wrong.( but she didnt do anything)So with me in pain i was taken to the baby ward,couldnt lift my legs,couldnt sit down and couldnt walk.She told me it was because i had just had a baby and was a bit sore?So i spent 3 days in hosptial,not being able to get out of bed to get to my daughter.No 1, not even the nurses did anything for my pain.I went home,and 5 hours later i took my self to (A AND E).Explained i had just had a baby and they took me for an xray..result was.i had broken my tailbone.She did not even check me out after i gave birth!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

I saw Dr. Podilsky for pain. She didn't look for the source of pain and didn’t send me for an ultrasound. After a year I still had the pain and this time my family doctor sent me to take an ultrasound and referred me to Dr. Podilsky again with the results. This time she found the cause because of the ultrasound result but did not admit that she had overlooked this cause last year. Then she examined me so harsh that I was rushed to emergency room that night. Also she was so self-centered that did not spend enough time to explain in an empathic way the situation and the type of treatment she was suggesting. She does not have enough knowledge and does not look for the cause of the symptoms. I do not recommend her to anybody. Her limited knowledge made me to bear with the pain for one more year and wasted my time. I never want to see this doctor again and I was lucky that I switched to another specialist. The long story short I found Dr. Podilsky was not safe to practice in my case.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009