Ratings for Dr. Natalia Podilsky

DO NOT use her. She is only in it for the money. She gave me a complete hysterectomy in 2002 when I only needed a partial. Since then I have lost a marriage, had hormonal problems , my skin has wrinkled prematurely and the list goes on. She told me she wanted to take it all because she wasn't going in the second time. I don't know why she is still practicing.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Can someone please, help me with there new contact number the one up her is not working

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

She is horrible. If you wanted rough care and infection shes for you

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Not professional or even polite with nursing staff in a hospital setting.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

She is smart, straight forward, may not have best bed side manners but her professional knowledge saved my life and my son 25 years ago. Thank you Natalia !

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

As a RN, I would say her professionalism and ethics is not acceptable. I personally do not believe she sincerely cares about her clients. When I cancelled my hysterectomy while being on OR list she phoned me name called and belittled me! I decided instead to get fibroid embolization procedure instead as I was only 39 years old( Dr T. Smith). This procedure was very effective as my fibroids disappeared totally in 4 months and I had no abnormal bleeding following. My personal experience leads me to believe Dr Podilsky did not care what was in my personal best interest! Surgery was her only focus. That is how she makes her living!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Good doc but too small of an office... it's always packed and to me that says a lot or other physicians wouldn't continue to refer. I think she's leaving though from what I've heard.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

She was my first Gynecologist and she made the experience terrible for me. I have since switched to Regush, thank god I did. Podilsky was very rude, harsh and did not elaborate on anything. I wish I was not referred to her from my otherwise extremely helpful and caring family doctor. Podilsky did not take any care with what she was doing and always looked like she would rather be elsewhere. Since I was young and did not know that there were better doctors out there I stayed with her until I had my first child. After the terrible birth experience I had with her I immediately switched gynecologists and did not even go to her for my 6th week check up. She rushed the birth, kept upping my pitocin, when the nurses suggested not to. All my fantastic nurses said that she was one of the worst and she continued to prove them right all through the experience. I ended up fevered and rushed to a C-section. The nurses all said that if she had given me more time that this would not have happened in such an emergency fashion. Also she left 20 minutes before I gave birth because her shift had ended. Again, something the nurses said she would do from the beginning that she would rush the birth to try and have it done while she was on shift. Absolutely terrible doctor! I have now been free of her for 5 years and when I seen this RateMd's site I could not pass up the opportunity to steer others away from her. Also why is that after my first pregnancy I knew so much about her children?! Perhaps because every single time I was booked to see her I would hear her in the next room talking to her family for 20 minutes before she came into see me for 5 minutes and be gone. She never asked if I had questions and I certainly did not feel comfortable asking her anything, she seemed judgemental and pessimistic.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I hope it wasn't about the race that she is not so helpful with dark-skinned people.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dear Dr. Natalia Podilsky, I'm writing to you because you have Ukrainian name. I'm looking for specialist who can speak Russian or Ukrainian. Please, if so, reply to me. Thanks a lot.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013