Ratings for Dr. Dick Copeland

You have to overestimate the pain for Dr.Copeland. He always think your pain is not a big deal.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

He is the worst dentist. He used to be good but lost his majic. He is always late too. Evertime I go, he hurts my gum and gets so swollen. The receptionist is so racist and rude. She coughted on my face and did not apologise.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Copeland's for 20+ years now, and have always found him to be professional, friendly, and punctual. He will be honest about what work you need, friendly to kids (I started going there as a kid) and will be fair and cognizant of financial situations should you find yourself without dental coverage. 5 stars on everything but a word of caution on the hygienists. Almost all staff are fantastic and his receptionist June is a peach....but watch out for that hygienist with the tight curly hair. If she's still there...she does not have a light touch and is rough on sensitive teeth.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr.Copeland for 30 years, and am always pleased with his attentiveness and upbeat approach to my dental issues. His staff is great, and always put me at ease. I started going to him as a child who had experienced a terrible dentist - he was extremely patient as he worked through my fear. I don't mind waiting, as I know he will give me the same attention as the current patient, and that takes time. I really appreciate Dr. Copeland and will go to him as long as he's still practicing :)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. Copeland is a wonderful dentist. I had a extreme case of being terrified of dentists, and now I am like an old pro. He has done a lot of work on my teeth and I can't complain at all. The staff are lovely and fun lots of fun banter amongst staff. Yes, you do have to wait but it is because every patient gets his undivided attention and if someone calls for an emergency, he doesn't turn them away. I make allowances for that as he cares that much for his patients. So I book my appointments knowing I am going to be awhile, but will get the best care in Moncton!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

remembers you from visit to visit - very nice man, really like him as a dentist

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

An excellent dentist. He is very helpful and looks at all options to do the best job.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Good dentist, great assistants, but one witch of a receptionist. I can only assume management is afraid of the receptionist otherwise she would be fired for her attitude by now. Dr. Copeland is an okay dentist but is never on time which is a huge pain, he doesn't really care that some people go to appointments while on work time, and we lose money sitting in his waiting room for 2 hours. I just find this very disrespectful.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Very nice person and good dentist for the regular stuff. Sometimes I felt he didn't believe me when I told him about the pain in my jaw. He treated me a jaw problem for 4 years,and but it only got worse. I have now found a new dentist and now on the way to recovery

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009