Ratings for Dr. Van Hamilton

I have known Dr. Hamilton for 30 yrs. I feel that he is a wonderful doctor. His experience and caring is unparallelled. He is a great diagnostician and show great empathy towards his patients. I give this doctor my highest praise!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I like a doctor who listens to his patients needs and attempts to treat Medicine as an Art . As an a retired Nurse I respect his often candid approach as a calming effect . I generally feel better when i leave the office. Dr. Van Hamilton is a good Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

The most incompetent doctor ever. A loved one was 65 years old had large mass on the side of his neck, B symptoms and was feeling very ill. Any doctor after their first year of medical school would know this is a serious situation which needs major intervention. This doctor brushed it off as an infection and said give it 4 to 6 weeks after antibiotic was to be administered. Six weeks later after the failed antibiotic this doctor says "maybe something serious is going on after all." Litteraly dying in front of us, he is diagnosed with lymphoma and is rushed to the hospital. This doctor is the absolute worst. I had him several years ago as my primary doctor and the stupid things that would come out of his mouth were mind boggling. He needs to retire and be replaced by a competent physician beore he makes another blunder on someone else. God only knows how many blunders he has made in his career already.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2006

Dr. Van Hamilton's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA