Ratings for Dr. James P. Jenkins

The staff were friendly and professional, the time I waited to see Dr. Jinkens was reasonable. The examination was thorough and all my questions where answered. Dr. Jinkens was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. I would recommend Dr.Jinkens to anyone looking for a good family physician!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

I had moved into the area and had a hard time finding a good obgyn. I had seen two other doctors that weren't very good and then I found Dr. Jenkins. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Fantastic doctor, both in medical skill and bedside manner. You don't just believe he cares about YOU, you KNOW he does. Both my husband and I can't say enough good about Dr. Jenkins.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Seen him for 15 years. Views patients as humans. Really cares for people. Will spend necessary time with you. This guy is one in a million. Runs a good office, they make sure you don't wait too long. This doctor actually likes what he is doing. I think he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2006

Dr. James P. Jenkins's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=49449'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "James" to "James P."

April 8, 2012