Ratings for Dr. Michael J. White

Dr. White was friendly and very polite, He didn't exactly get me well but he did refer me to someone else that could help me. i would go back to him if needed too. great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. White has been my dr for a few years, and I honestly can't say enough good things about him. He's friendly, smiles!, is very knowledgeable, and has a very relaxed and personable manner. I give 4 thumbs up (mine and my unborn baby's) for Dr. White!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. White is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. His bedside manner is wonderful and he truly cares about his patients. He delivered my first child and I will do whatever I can to make sure he delivers my second! I can not say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Absolutley wonderful! Delivered my first child and put me at total ease.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Wonderful doctor. Made me feel completely at ease.Kind, caring, great bedside manner. Can't sing his praises high enough.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. White is the best! He delivered my first child and made sure that I was comfortable (as a matter of fact, we tried to schedule our delivery where he would be the one on call). He always takes the time to answer all questions and even offers a hug when needed; not many drs would do this. Although the newest one at the practice, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. White was my wife's favorite doctor in the practice (Kamm McKenzie et al). Great bedside manner and really cares.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Great doctor....very up to date on current research and treatments in the obstetric field- I was impressed with him from beginning to end

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. White delivered my second child and is absolutely wonderful. His knowledge and bedside manner are the best. I recommend him to everyone I know!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Dr. White delivered my first child and he is wonderful:) I loved the practice that he is in (Kamm, McKenzie, Bass, Harden, Smith.....) He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. I would highly recommend!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2006

Dr. Michael J. White's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med