Ratings for Dr. Chandan D. Cheema

I was a patient of Dr. Cheema's for almost 18 years and was always caring, concerned and helpful. Amber and Misty are the greatest office anyone can ask for. I was extremely lucky to have Dr. Cheema as my PCP. Unfortunately, he is no longer in general practice and other doctors and staff have took over the practice. It has been such a day & night difference, I could cry. Needless to say I'm in the process of finding a new doctor, which isnt easy. No one can compare to Dr. Cheema, he's the best!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Cheema's for approximately 5 years. During that time I enjoyed our doctor-patient relationship however, his staff became a challenge to deal with and as a result I have chosen a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Cheema for over 8 years and I am extremely pleased with his compassion, courtesy, and extensive knowledge. Dr. Cheema's staff is top rate as well and I have always been treated with the utmost respect and never feel rushed. In addition, I have never waited for longer than 15 minutes and the wait time is usually 5 minutes. Misty and Amber are always on top of referrals, prescription refills, or any questions or concerns. I would recommend Capital Medical to anyone. ~ Marianne Rickel

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

The staff is extremely helpful and Dr. Cheema is very knowledgeable. Unlike other doctors I have had in the past, Dr. Cheema never rushes and takes his time to answer my concerns and explain the things to me in great detail. He and his team makes sure that I have a pleasant visit. I recommend Dr. Cheema very highly. I will never go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Cheema has been our PCP for 15 years. He is caring and very knowledgable. His staff and PA are great support to patients and very professional. He's the best.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Excellent doctor. Takes time with his patients. His staff is polite, courteous and will call you back in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. Cheema is a very caring doctor, he often spends time joking with us to make us feel more comfortable. He gets to know his patients as individuals, which is very refreshing. He gives excellent advice.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2006

Dr. Chandan D. Cheema's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med