Ratings for Dr. Trevor Stone

Did a hip replacement for me after a very serious car accident. Thanks Doctor Stone

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Stone has done to orthopaedic surgeries on me and I was very satisfied with his skill

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Stone repaired my knee ACL and MCL six months after the operation good as new back to work. Playing tennis or doing anything I desire. Dr. Stone did an excellent job thank you very much dr. Stone

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Always explains what should be done and why, very friendly. The clinic is very busy so be prepared not to waste anyone's time with idle chat. My visits (personal exp) very brief but very informative. He has amazing staff who does go above and beyond to help patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I had a right knee replacement May 2014 a year prior to my retirement. Since the surgery I have lost 55 lbs and my activities and level of are better than they were 10 years prior to my surgery. Dr. Stone obviously knew what he was doing, was extremely professional as we're his staff.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Just had my stone examined by Dr.Stone. My son is 15 and was in a lot of pain due to a broken ankle. Dr. Stone did not introduce himself or even make any idle chit chat with us. He just rattled off his medical jargon and left with saying goodbye. We had to ask the nurse for a prescription for pain medication as the doctor didn't even offer that! He might be a fantastic surgeon (I can't comment on that) but his bedside manner and the way he addresses patients needs some definite refinement!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I had a full knee replacement done by Dr Stone two weeks ago. My recovery has been a textbook case and Dr Stone visited me every day including the weekend while I was in hospital. He is efficient and ensured I knew what to expect each part of my recovery. He was compassionate in the OR as I was nervous. His office staffperson is a true gem. Knowledgeable, kind and again efficient.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

When it comes to surgery, neuro, ortho whatever, I wish there were two ratings - one for skill and one for bedside manner. When it comes to being operated on - I would look at the former and not the latter. For a GP bedside manner absolutely counts. For surgeons who are over-worked due to a boom in population and not a corresponding infrastructure to meet the demand - skill, skill, skill, is all that matters to me.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Trevor Stone initially made repairs to a fracture of my right distal femur, broken in an MVA and repaired by another surgeon in the emergency OR (quite badly). As a result of these two surgeries, my right leg was 1.5 inches shorter than my left. Subsequently, Dr. Stone replaced my right knee, badly damaged with osteo arthritis, and was able to regain all but one quarter inch of the length of my leg. I can not speak highly enough of his skill, knowledge, intelligence, and his very real understanding of the needs and concerns of his patients. I would give him six stars if I could!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Stone and his team. He took me in on a very full schedule, but due to the severity of my injury and need for reconstruction of my tibia, he and Paula truly accommodated me. I have healed more in the first month than I did in the 10 months prior while being stuck overseas where the injury and previous 4 surgeries oriniglaly occurred. For example, while it was initially anticipated I'd need to wait 2 months until weight baring after his surgery, it went SO well, I was immediately allowed to apply weight as tolerated. Having been struggling with 2 broken legs and multiple surgeries already for the past year, I cannot STRESS enough how amazing his expertise, staff and overall experience was. I was fairly surprised to see the negative comments on his professional bedside manner, and I believe these statements speak more about the patients than they do about the good doctor himself. What we need to remember as a patient, are that doctors are overworked, over-stressed and taxed to a point of breaking on a regular basis. Simply because he did not "coo" enough to an adult should in no way, undermine his expertise and knowledge as a professional. Personally, Dr. Stone strikes me an introvert but in no way did I feel he lacked compassion and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017