Ratings for Dr. Trevor Stone

Had a total knee replacement November 2015, went through the wringer with it, required a manipulation after 5 weeks of poor flexion (75 degrees). After that, all went smooth. 2 years later I am ecstatic with my knee. Skied 40 days in 2017 and experiencing no pain whatsoever. Great job Doc!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Great surgeon, but little to poor bedside manner, I honestly, don't care so much about that as long as he does a good job. And he did. I haven't had any problems with my knee after an HTO. I don't recall even seeing him at the hospital. They gave me very little post surgery information, so I just waited to see him to figure out what I was allowed to do and what I wasn't allowed to do. Other than that, I don't have any complaints about him. I just wish that I had the knee surgery years ago instead of now.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I had a great experience as far as surgery goes. Dr. Stone is a phenomenal surgeon and Paula is absolutely fantastic. I had a total hip replacement and everything went smoothly. I am having issues with my muscles but that had nothing to do with the surgery and I would recommend Dr. Stone to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Awesome surgeon. Has done incredible work repairing my shattered knee and foot after a serious motorcycle accident. I completely trust him to get me walking/running again as we move forward. My only complaint is that I travel almost an hour to get to appointments, always show up at least 30 minutes early and still end up 2 hours+ in waiting room.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Did a hip replacement for me after a very serious car accident. Thanks Doctor Stone

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Stone has done to orthopaedic surgeries on me and I was very satisfied with his skill

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Stone repaired my knee ACL and MCL six months after the operation good as new back to work. Playing tennis or doing anything I desire. Dr. Stone did an excellent job thank you very much dr. Stone

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Always explains what should be done and why, very friendly. The clinic is very busy so be prepared not to waste anyone's time with idle chat. My visits (personal exp) very brief but very informative. He has amazing staff who does go above and beyond to help patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I had a right knee replacement May 2014 a year prior to my retirement. Since the surgery I have lost 55 lbs and my activities and level of are better than they were 10 years prior to my surgery. Dr. Stone obviously knew what he was doing, was extremely professional as we're his staff.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Just had my stone examined by Dr.Stone. My son is 15 and was in a lot of pain due to a broken ankle. Dr. Stone did not introduce himself or even make any idle chit chat with us. He just rattled off his medical jargon and left with saying goodbye. We had to ask the nurse for a prescription for pain medication as the doctor didn't even offer that! He might be a fantastic surgeon (I can't comment on that) but his bedside manner and the way he addresses patients needs some definite refinement!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017