Ratings for Dr. Trevor Stone

Had a knee replacement done by Dr Stone with excellent results.Up walking with a cane at 1 week post surgery.Physio ok'd this.Flexion and extension coming along at just over 2Weeks.He I doesn't waste time but answers questions well.I'll take good results over a outgoing personality any day and should my other knee need doing he will do it.Having worked as part of another cast clinic this one is no better or worse than others so to those who complain about the wait check out others and see for yourself

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Arrogant, speaks out of both sides of his mouth, what he says to you differs than what he writes to the GO

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr Stone did surgery on my leg recently. The injury was called a fracured "femural plateau". I was advised by multiple people about who should be doing my surgery. THE FIRST DOCTOR MENTIONED was Dr. Stone. I spoke to 8 others. He did it. My leg continues to heal PROPERLY..... and that is the objective. Being probl free in the future!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr stones great he had to amputate my leg a few years ago and just recently had to do a revision of the amputation due to hardware coming out and he got me in very fast and was very accommodating to everything o needed! Cheers dr stone

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Stone and Paula just thank you thank you thank you

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Great doctor and Paula is amazing. Very helpful especially living so far away.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

My pelvis was severely broken, he repaired it, rods and screws etc. Top notch surgeon,with an amazing team around him!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

My toddler broke her leg and got it cast in plaster at the ER. We were referred to Dr Stone by the ER Doctor and received a call the next day from Dr Stones office with an appointment later that day. Dr Stone and all his staff were very professional and compassionate with my toddler who was definitely on edge. There were no wait times for both of our visits and all of our questions were answered thoroughly. I found Dr Stone to be a competent and intelligent Doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I initially saw Dr. Stone in February 2015 and he confirmed that a total knee replacement was required. My GP is kind of a no-nonsense kind of guy, so I am okay with little being said during an appointment. I was scheduled for surgery (via a cancellation) in August and prior to my surgery I had an appointment. Dr. Stone answered all my questions and filled in the blanks for me. I certainly can't complain about that - I went into surgery well informed. I was a little surprised I didn't see him after surgery, but was more than well taken care of at Eagleridge, so that was okay. I will say he does excellent work; he has high expectations for your first appointment but is very compassionate if you don't quite get to that initial flexion and extension. He has seen me on two separate occasions since surgery - and yes, try not to get scheduled into his cast clinic. The wait is no fun two or three weeks after surgery. I did see him again in December ... and they are certainly willing to see you if you have concerns. I've heard some people say that once their surgery is over, they can't book another appointment with their OS until the one year mark. So ... if you are looking for warm and fuzzy (or better yet, need it) then Dr. Stone may not be the guy for you. If you are looking for expertise, education and solid medical advice .. I would choose him. Fortunately, my left knee doesn't need replacement; however I would go to Dr. Stone again. My right knee is healing well, especially in light of some of the stories I've heard from others across Canada, the US and UK. I was initially unsure and probably had expectations of not a great experience (because of reviews on here), when I went to Dr. Stone .. but again, he was caring - explained everything, showed me my x-rays from prior and post TKR.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I have never met a more arrogant, rude doctor in my life. I also have never been talked down to by a doctor until I saw Dr. Stone! He barely spoke to me during my appointment and treated me like he had better and much more important things to do. I too have better things to do than deal with an @#%hole of a doctor who thinks he's better than the rest of the human race. I have since found a fantastic surgeon and can only say good riddance to the "famous" Dr. Stone !!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016