Ratings for Dr. Trevor Stone

I just had my full knee replacement done by Dr. Stone almost 4 weeks ago and I am very pleased with the results. He is a fantastic surgeon and if you follow his instructions for post operative care the recovery is speedy and less painful. One of the items he told me to get for post op was a Bregg Cold Therapy machine which reduced the swelling and alleviated the pain tremendously. I read with interest the review from the wife of one of his patients below and while I agree that he is a "man of few words" I'm not looking for a new best friend but a competent surgeon while I truly believe he is.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Stone is the most insensitive Dr. that I have ever met when I took my husband to see him. I strongly agree to some of the comments made about him, arrogant and will only see you for a second. He never asked my husband what kind of pain is he getting, he looked at his ankle and just walk away and wrote him a prescription for pain. He never addressed his air boot that when he wears it his foot becomes bluish to black in color due to poor circulation, instead he said just keep using it. Being a doctor is not just being knowledgeable within the scope of your practice ( not sure if he is anyways) but how you emphatize with your patients. DR. TREVOR STONE my personal message to you! Your patients are human beings, coming to you because they need your help, be kind, compasionate and sensitive ( you don't have all of this) , not all of them have your money, even before prescribing medications make sure to find out what can they afford, there are a lot of alternatives if your patients can hardly afford them. My advise to all of you whose being referred to Dr. Trevor Stone, please ask you physician to refer you to a different specialist because I can guarantee you there no other specialist who will treat you like a piece of sh_t worst than Dr. Stone. He asked my husband to go back after a month, no thank you, we are going to ask for a new referral to another Specialist. Your attitude and care towards your patients is not acceptable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Had a knee replacement done by Dr Stone with excellent results.Up walking with a cane at 1 week post surgery.Physio ok'd this.Flexion and extension coming along at just over 2Weeks.He I doesn't waste time but answers questions well.I'll take good results over a outgoing personality any day and should my other knee need doing he will do it.Having worked as part of another cast clinic this one is no better or worse than others so to those who complain about the wait check out others and see for yourself

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Arrogant, speaks out of both sides of his mouth, what he says to you differs than what he writes to the GO

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr Stone did surgery on my leg recently. The injury was called a fracured "femural plateau". I was advised by multiple people about who should be doing my surgery. THE FIRST DOCTOR MENTIONED was Dr. Stone. I spoke to 8 others. He did it. My leg continues to heal PROPERLY..... and that is the objective. Being probl free in the future!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr stones great he had to amputate my leg a few years ago and just recently had to do a revision of the amputation due to hardware coming out and he got me in very fast and was very accommodating to everything o needed! Cheers dr stone

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Stone and Paula just thank you thank you thank you

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Great doctor and Paula is amazing. Very helpful especially living so far away.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

My pelvis was severely broken, he repaired it, rods and screws etc. Top notch surgeon,with an amazing team around him!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

My toddler broke her leg and got it cast in plaster at the ER. We were referred to Dr Stone by the ER Doctor and received a call the next day from Dr Stones office with an appointment later that day. Dr Stone and all his staff were very professional and compassionate with my toddler who was definitely on edge. There were no wait times for both of our visits and all of our questions were answered thoroughly. I found Dr Stone to be a competent and intelligent Doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016