Ratings for Dr. Trevor Stone

I had a right sub calcaneal fracture and left compound tibial fracture. He completed both. I am able to walk again which is honestly a miracle, Dr Stones work is phenomenal I would not be where I am today with out him

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

had both Knees and one total hip done as well as revision of a 19yrs old hip replacement. Always found Dr. Stone information., prompt and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I injured my knee then was referred to dr stone his office staff lost my paper work for a couple of months.total incompetance he diagnosed the surgery needed . To separate ligaments .night of surgery he only did one .then in fallow up he said i have what they call in medical language a party knee . Now three surgeries later i am looking at a knee replacement because of the damage caused by going into construction with a unstable knee . All i can say is if wsbc wants you to see stone run or crawl away as fast as you can .if you think you need surgery do it yourself you will be better of you cant possible do as much harm as he will

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Excellent and skilled surgeon, very personable. Had hip replacement. Absolutely no pain.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Had total knee replacemnt 2 weeks ago. Dr Stone is very busy but found time to visit me in the hospital. Very friendly. He also repaired my femur 2 years ago I had a spiral fracture. Every time I had appointments I saw Dr. Stone and he was always friendly and informative and answererd all of my quesrions. I would reccomend this Doctor 100% Thankyou Dr Stone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I've seen this doctor 2 times. Actually I had 2 appointments, but saw him just once. The first one was needless because I needed an MRI and I was booked for it, but he wanted to see me anyway. When he saw me he said I needed an MRI. Bingo! Now I know! I said I was booked for it on Monday and the receptionist booked a new appointment 2 days after. I asked her if it was enough time to have a result and she assured me that it was. Today I came to see Dr. Stone but he has no time for me. He sent to me somebody who never even introduced himself, I don't know who I was talking to: a doctor, a nurse or just a guy who was walked by and stopped to have some fun. I asked him to open my file and have a look at my MRI report. He came back after a minute and said that they don't have a formal report about the MRI and they will contact me when they have it. Dr Stone didn't even came to say “Hi”. It's an absolute disrespect towards his patients! I skip workdays and, of course, I loose money, but who cares? It looks like he divides his ptients into "more" and "less" important.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Stone did my RTKR in August 2015. Pre-surgery he let me ask all my questions before providing me with information, which I really appreciated. Paula is amazing! Dr. Stone doesn't come visit after surgery, so don't expect that. If you go back for appointments, check to see if you are being given an appointment during the "cast clinic" as you will wait forever, OR a one on one appointment in his area of the office. That will make a world of different in punctuality.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Had a total knee replacement November 2015, went through the wringer with it, required a manipulation after 5 weeks of poor flexion (75 degrees). After that, all went smooth. 2 years later I am ecstatic with my knee. Skied 40 days in 2017 and experiencing no pain whatsoever. Great job Doc!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Great surgeon, but little to poor bedside manner, I honestly, don't care so much about that as long as he does a good job. And he did. I haven't had any problems with my knee after an HTO. I don't recall even seeing him at the hospital. They gave me very little post surgery information, so I just waited to see him to figure out what I was allowed to do and what I wasn't allowed to do. Other than that, I don't have any complaints about him. I just wish that I had the knee surgery years ago instead of now.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I had a great experience as far as surgery goes. Dr. Stone is a phenomenal surgeon and Paula is absolutely fantastic. I had a total hip replacement and everything went smoothly. I am having issues with my muscles but that had nothing to do with the surgery and I would recommend Dr. Stone to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017