Ratings for Dr. Bryce L. Cleary

Dr Cleary is great! His staff is unresponsive, unreliable, and often petty and rude.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Cleary May be okay, but the staff are very unresponsive. In 3 weeks the never returned any calls. Referrals can take 2-3 weeks. Even then they tried to schedule me for 2 echocardiograms, not realizing the first one was already completed. Tried to get a work release for my employer. Even "urgent" messages are ignored.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

He actually sits down and talks to you about issues that are going on. I've always been anxious about doctors, but he's helped me over come that.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

He was my primary for 10 years. I was always amazed at how they could get me in and he'd fire off scripts and referrals and send me on my way. It seemed efficient in my healthy youth. Along the way he made a lot of critical mistakes. He told me not to worry about things that have since ruined my health. If I had requested my chart notes once a year I would have known who DrCleary really was professionally and who he thought I was as a patient. The Covallis Clinic has no mechanism that I could find where the primary doctor had any real responsibility or relationship with the patient. When I finally found myself in dire circumstances and getting bounced around the clinic he said some horrible things and seriously mistreated me medically and personally. That is a horrible thing when you are terrified and vulnerable. In hindsight I was a fool. After my last visit with Dr Clear I stopped trusting Dr's until I found a private practice where the Dr sincerely guides me.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Imcomplete physical and I had to update him on current research. Prescribed mess with an incomplete knowledge of patient background. I gave Dr. Clearly this rating because he spent very little time with me, seemed too willing to write scrips and was not up to date on current medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

My family has been seeing Dr. Cleary for about 9 years. He takes the time to listen to his patients. He has always given us referals when we needed them or when he felt we would benefit from someone else's experience. He has always been respectful, caring, kind and professional. Which is a lot more than we can say for the administration at the Corvallis Clinic. Due to the absolutely money grubbing ways of the clinic, we are switching to a different office. This decision has nothing to do with Dr. Cleary, just wish we could take him with us.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Early on I liked Dr Cleary. Lately he is not very concerned about my health. I saw him about a painful & locked sholder & he did refer me for an MRI. The MRI showed nothing wrong, & I healed using mind-body technics. One month later I visited Dr. Cleary to get toe-nail fungus medication. He prescribed the med, but did not even ask me about my sholder. Almost a year ago I went to Dr. Cleary for periodic abdominal cramps. He refered me for colonoscopy. I recieved the colonoscopy & they found Diverticulitus. It took me 6-weeks to get a report from the surgury center, and no one in Dr. Cleary's office would help me with the results. The Dr. also did not ever ask me about the condition again on the later visits. I found this rating system while looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

He has been my PCP for years. In those years I have seen him at least twice a year. On many occasions I have left the office with the impression that he was only interested in moving on to the next patient. If you want a doctor that makes you feel like you and your health are important, then I would not recommend him to you.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Lifewise insurance. Very poor job on minor skin surgery. Would NEVER recommend him to another. Clinic WAY over priced compared to other clinics in nearby cites.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Excellent Doctor. Takes time with patients and show genuine concern and care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Bryce L. Cleary's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR