Ratings for Dr. Thomas B. Johnson

I asked simply how on time this Johnson guy is, as I am.busy also. His nurse told me an hour late was acceptable... I disagree, and she said he's a rhumatolist.... SO What she seems to say he was GOD and I do not matter... I fired this person before we started. Doctors that have NO respect for my time really do not care about us.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Johnson for over 10 years. He was the only Doctor that finally diagnosed me after 2 years with other drs. I really believe I would be crippled if I had not found him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Staff never seems to find faxes sent there.This MD is only excellent in knowing statistics on drug trials. he never hardly examines me hands on of all my joints & certainly does not know all my medical problems/diseases that he should.He just recently gave me a drug that interferes with my heart medication. Also gave me too strong a dose of a new drug for RA. Not personable at all. Not friendly. Does not treat me individually. He just knows statistics. Not individuals.super conservative.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Unprofessional, rude, ill-mannered, arrogant and inconsiderate..

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Excellent Dr. and very personable! Very knowlegable and spends time with you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Johnson for the past six years. The Dr. and staff are wonderful. You are not rushed in and out and all of your concerns are handled professionally. The staff goes over and above.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Johnson's staff is excellent - very polite, professional, informative, knowledgeable. This Dr. dx things no other Dr. had prior. Excellent Dr. & Staff. One of the Best Dr.'s I've seen in years! The best Vero Beach has to offer in my book.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

He is not curreent in his medical knowledge.His staff is confused.It took one of his staff 3 weeks to fax information.Lots of excuses for not doing their job. If you want a doctor that treats your symptoms without worrying about the cause,he's for you.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Extremely thorough and patient. Does not rush through the visit and answers all of your questions. Very informative. Great office staff also.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. Thomas B. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)