Ratings for Dr. J. Kelli Webb

I had two spots on my face that I though were Basal cell, she laughed. That was November, the following February I had surgery and had to have skin graph. I mention to that Dr. Same paractice about other spot. Didn't seemed concerned. Just got home from my second surgery. She also told me I had a lot of miles on my body, not something you say to a 64 year old woman on your first visit. Also the body check was about five minutes. Never even checked my scalp.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I've seen Dr. Webb for several years. -- I credit her with actually saving my life. I find her warm and caring, if also no nonsense. She is definitely NOT the doctor who is going to sell you products you don't need or that won't work. She is very knowledgeable and skilled in medical and cosmetic procedures. She is busy, yes, but I doubt she makes her own schedule. And she tells it like it is: you must use sunscreen or why bother? I think a lot of people leaving comments that she's cold just want to be told what they want to hear - that she can make them look 30 years younger for $50 and no effort at all on their part!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I saw Dr. Webb regarding a dark freckle on the top of my head that concerned me because I am out in the sun a lot. Not only did examine that spot, but took the time to give me a complete body exam to see if there were any other spots. Although it turned out to be nothing, I was especially happy with her explanations and responses to my questions. She took my worries away.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Webb's for well over 10-years and find her to be very professional, caring , and spot on with her diagnosis. I've used her for regular dermatological visits and I've also used her for cosmetic treatments for sun damage. She and her staff are phenomenal. I recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Webb helped me with a recurring rash I had everytime I shaved. Since I had just started a new job that required me to shave everyday, this was a life saver! I really appreciated her willingness to see me on short notice. I need to schedule another appointment with her soon!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

She was the epitome of a selfish, cold, and uncaring doctor. She rushed me through the appointment and did not even pick up on the blatant skin issue I had come to visit her for in the first place. Very rude and disrespectful. I suggest not even wasting your time. I was the last appointment of the day and, despite arriving early, waited more than an hour to overhear conversations just outside the door about how she couldn't wait to get out of there.

Submitted April 29, 2013

I would not recommend her to anyone. Being a college student I was very frustrated with my acne. She was more interested in selling me her product than actually listening to my concern and prescribing me meds. I had to go back to her a second time because her products (that I spent $50 on) didn't work. I was super dissatisfied with the whole experience, and would never reccomend her to anyone.

Submitted December 29, 2012

She was extremely knowledgable about my condition and was able to diagnose my rash as shingles immediately. She was veery nice, had a wonderful personality and was very courtious and asked about my past skin conditions. I am sending my neighbor to her as soon as possibl and my Uncle as well. We need more good young physicians like this one.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

WHAT A DOCTOR ...SHE WAS AMAZING ...MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHE REALLY CARED ABOUT ME AND MY PROBLEMS...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Like most who submitted reviews she seemed cold and disinterested in my case. The body scan she did was very quick and only involved the upper half of body. I would not recommend her services.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Dr. J. Kelli Webb's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal