Ratings for Dr. Jack M. Gibson

I had gone to Dr. Gibson for 6 years. After multiple colposcopies and finally a LEEP procedure I was told to take 7 days off of work. I took the time off and a few days back into work I started hemmoragghing at work so I immediately went to his office. I leaked blood everywhere and he proceeded to tell me its not a big deal, you will be fine. After a blood transfusion and packing I took another TEN days off work. Don't tell a panicked woman who is throwing blood clots everywhere that its not a big deal. He is NOT comforting at all and could care less that I almost bled out after an outpatient procedure.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

I have seen doctor Gibson for over 25 years and had three children with him as my Doctor. After my second birth I had two miscarriages and he was not very sympathetic. Months after my three birth my family doctor ask me about my gestational Diabetes and I did not know what he was talking about. My blood test show that in my 7th month I was showing signs and I was never told. That was 15 years ago and I kept going to him, but after multiple UTIs and yeast infections in the last two years and he show no interest in finding out why I am now looking for another Doctor. Its sad I have liked him but at times I do not feel he listens to me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

He was very rude, judemental, arrogant, and had horrible bedside manner. I was very disappointed with his attitude and I do not plan on going back. My incision got infected and it took the office four days to return my phone call. He also did not show any sympothy or give any kind of comforting ideas as to why I had my miscarriage.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

an excelllent choice for your preganacy. My husband and I we completely ad ease and trusted Dr. Gibson totally.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

Unprofessional, arrogant, rude, non-caring, and horrible bedside manner, and I don’t believe there are enough words to describe my opinion of this doctor. I had a complicated pregnancy and I feared for my health and the health of my baby with this medical provider. He may be acceptable for a normal uncomplicated pregnancy. However in my experience with him his knowledge of my complication and the information he was able to provide me was inaccurate and would have had a devastating effect if I would have followed his advice.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

He is very knowledgeable and the office is efficient and friendly. Always takes the time to answer my questions, did great with my prenatal, delivery, and follow up care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

an excellant choice, very caring and compassionate,

flag | Submitted December 24, 2006

Dr. Jack M. Gibson's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

• Anthem Blue Cross