Ratings for Dr. Anton Muller

I really like having Dr. Muller as my family doctor. He listens to what you say and explains things in laymen's terms. He has been excellent with my two boys. They feel comfortable going to him

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Always friendly and great with my kids. Makes it easy to get my husband to the doctor as well! Wouldn't dream of going to anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

dr muller has been my dr since he arrived in biggar,never find a better doctor or guy for that matter

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

This man is good at what he does. He has been my family doctor since I was 6 years old. He has since taken on my husband and now my little man. When my little man was having a reaction to his vaccines and when he was diagnosed with a milk allergy, he phoned me the night after he saw him to see how he was doing. He makes sure that his patients are feeling better and will phone to make sure they are ok. I would trust him with my life. If it wasn't for him who would listen, I would still be dealing with a sick little boy. I also saw him during my pregnancy and he was down right awesome, even referring me to one of the best obgyns in Saskatoon after knowing me that I would rather have a someone who knows what they are doing and will listen to what I want instead of telling me what should be done etc.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Very awesome doctor. He is very helpful and kind. He also is very caring and do what it takes to get you better. I suffer from a chronic illness and he is always supportive and will do everything in his power to help you out. If you want an amazing doctor this is it!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Although not from Biggar, I visited Dr. Muller approximately two years ago on an emergency basis. In short order he diagnosed personal medical problems that others in his profession had not and I continue to see him for follow-up advice when returning to Biggar. I have the utmost confidence in his advice and appreciate his "down to earth" mannerisms that not many in his profession possess. There is no doubt in my mind that this is one of the finest and most knowledgeable Doctors I have met. His support staff also needs to be highly complimented. Thank you for all your help Dr. Muller!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

allways tries his best ,happy he is my md.and hope he stays in our town for a long time

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Muller has been my doctor since I have moved to Biggar. He is always kind and helpful and willing to answer any questions I may have.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Muller is by far one of the best doctors I have been to and have said so for years. I no longer live in Biggar but have had a very hard time finding a doctor that compares to his capabilities. After dealing with a problem for over 5 years and no diagnosis, I finally went back to Biggar to visit Dr. Muller and he figured it out - something the specialists had even missed. Dr. Muller is very personable and shows great care and concern for all of his patients. Biggar is very lucky to have a doctor so talented.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Appreciated Dr. Muller's honesty and knowledge.Very quick to refer if one has a serious problem.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009