Ratings for Dr. Edmond Clark

Poor poor physician! Does not listen to patient concerns, especially those coming from female patients. Luckily I was able to get a self referal to the spec I needed! If you think there is something wrong that he dismisses, go elsewhere!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

always available on a phone call, refers if unsure. My husband has been very ill for last 7 years & Dr Clark is always respectful, considerate & helpful.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

my family has been going to see dr clark for over33 yrs he was their for the delivery of all 5 of our children and now takes care of our grandkids you could not ask for a better doctor

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

Dr Clarke is always available to see his patients and does everything he can to make you comfortable and find out what the problem is. He doesn't stop looking for answers if the tests he sends you for come back clear.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

Dr Clark has been my family doctor since the day after I was born. He visited my mother for the first time that day, almost thirty years ago. He made a special visit to me at the hospital again when I had major health problems with my tonsils at the age of 20. If there is a better, more caring and compassionate doctor out there I would like to meet him or her. As others have mentionned I do not know what I will do when he retires!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr Clarke delivered me over 25 years ago and now that i have little ones, who he came to the delivery room to check, i feel like we are one of the luckiest families to have him as our physician. He seems to care the most about children and it shows, he is prompt to diagnose and treat anything of the obviouse but when it comes to specialites he will refer you on a dime. Dr Clark is one of the greatest Doctors in our area and i have no idea what to expect when he retires....will i get this kind of care elsewhere? probably not!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

I have been seeing this Doctor for twenty some odd years, he is not as good as he could be; he missed the mark in a serious situation. He could benefit from training in the areas dealing with patients suffering emotional abuse. Even after getting all the facts he suggested medication rather than therapy or referral to a Doctor with the necessary qualifications. He is adept at dealing with physical ailments, very helpful in those areas.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Clark is Second to None. I have been a patient of his for some 35 years and have found he keeps himself constantly updated in diagnosing illness and the latest treatments. He does not hesitate in referring patients to specialists, when warranted. He is a very dedicated physician.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

very helpful . will discuss more than one ailment at one visit

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Adore Dr Clark who cares for my elderly parents and my son. can always see then on short notice and refers them when necessary. Also made a hospital visit to see My Mom!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007