Ratings for Dr. Sina Nafisi

Dr. Nafisi is the absolute best. Not only is he knowledgeable, he is caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. Honestly, I found him to be very charming. This was the first time I wasn't afraid to have a procedure done. My husband was so impressed with Dr. Nafisi, that he said that is the cardiologist he would want, too!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr. Nafisi is a more than capable Doctor who saved my father's life,but he has no bed side manner to speak of. He is very abrupt, Sarcastic and unproffesional when dealing with the care of his patients and their family. Arguing with paramedics about their keeping him waiting forty minutes in front of my Father and the next morning asking him if he got any sleep and commenting "I didn't ..because of you"(My Father had an emergency stent after suffering a heart attack in the early moring hours)When my father confronted him he argued with a man who just a couple of days before was suffering from a life threating heart attack.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009