Ratings for Dr. Anne Gravelle

Was first called to schedule an appointment by the staff based on the referral I got from my nurse practitioner, they seemed friendly enough. Made a call a few weeks later to see if they could see me sooner, couldn't, but that's ok. Got there and the receptionist was friendly. The nurse that came to see me before the doctor was out to lunch. Never introduced herself so I never got her name. She somehow didn't know I was pregnant, didn't read the questionnaire that I was made to fill out, but asked me all the questions on it after I already filled it out, and forgot to take my blood pressure. And also moved us to 3 different rooms. She was nice enough though. Dr. Gravelle was quite nice and compassionate. Was a little late because the hospital never sent my latest ultrasound so she had to look at it before seeing me. Also didn't help that the nurse delayed things with her lack of awareness. Turns out it wasn't a viable pregnancy but she was patient, didn't rush me out the door. Presented my options to me and I didn't have to choose right away though I knew what I wanted to do; wrote me a prescription but said if I changed my mind and wanted the surgery we could do that. On my way out the front staff were very kind and also patient with my questions. Will stick with Dr. Gravelle for my next pregnancy at least for now. Reading the reviews for Montfort hospital were not comforting.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dre Gravelle est excellente. Elle m'a écouté, conseiller et elle m'a suivi durant 5 année. Très discrète et professionnelle. Elle et son équipe sont excellent! Je suis très reconnaissante!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been with Dr Gravelle for my first pregnancy. I am currently 35 weeks. I find her very knowledgeable and helpful. It was a blessing that I was referred to her through a walk-in-clinic.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

This is my second pregnancy with Dr Gravelle and her team , i love them all! They are all so caring and sweet ! Yes sometimes there is a wait but she is worth it !!! She is very kind and sweet i would recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

She performed my surgery for a cyst removal and always took time to come back to the hospital and made sure that everything was okay with me and the baby. Made me feel confortable even in this situation. Great follow up and caring from her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I'm never going back to Dr Gravelle, when I spoke to her I found her she is sympathetic and kind, I was mentally down because of my miscarriage and she assured me I can take off from work as long as I could. I went for the surgery option for which I needed some extensions on work leave as they put me in 1 week waiting time , also to absorb things and gather myself to get to my normal life. Spoke to the receptionist explaining my situation but she refuse to give the extension on Doctor's behalf. When I asked them to fill up my short term disability form (from my work) they have no clue what that is , and Doctor is reluctant to fill that up. I'm really very disappointed with the service and treatment I have received. They made me more frustrated than ever on my current situation, never going back to her again where dr Gravelle and her team doesn't even understand what a patient goes through in their bad situations.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Gravelle performed my unplanned C-section. I had only the best experience with her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I had complications with a pregnancy that necessitated early intervention. Dr. Gravelle ended up performing the surgery I needed and was very respectful and supportive of my pro-life beliefs and wishes. I recently had a hysterectomy and when my regular OB wasn't available, I asked to be referred back to Dr. Gravelle as I appreciated her care and respect the last time. This most recent experience also went very well and I've been very pleased with her work.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Both Annick, Giselle were wonderful at easy my mind and guiding me in this prenatal journey. Dr. Gravelle was warm and informative. This is my second pregnancy with her and I think she is a quality doctor. Parking is the only issue.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I had Dr.Gravelle for 2 appointments. At the end of the second appointment I had requested to switch doctors. She was not all there during my appointments. Appeared extremely distracted and was annoyed with my questions. This is my first pregnancy and instead of making me feel comfortable it was the complete opposite, I felt as though I was a burden. I am extremely happy with my new doctor Dr.Posner, very calm, funny and makes you feel right at home. I definitely would not recommend Dr.Gravelle!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014