Ratings for Dr. Anne Gravelle

Dre Gravelle est excellente. Elle m'a écouté, conseiller et elle m'a suivi durant 5 année. Très discrète et professionnelle. Elle et son équipe sont excellent! Je suis très reconnaissante!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been with Dr Gravelle for my first pregnancy. I am currently 35 weeks. I find her very knowledgeable and helpful. It was a blessing that I was referred to her through a walk-in-clinic.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

This is my second pregnancy with Dr Gravelle and her team , i love them all! They are all so caring and sweet ! Yes sometimes there is a wait but she is worth it !!! She is very kind and sweet i would recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

She performed my surgery for a cyst removal and always took time to come back to the hospital and made sure that everything was okay with me and the baby. Made me feel confortable even in this situation. Great follow up and caring from her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I'm never going back to Dr Gravelle, when I spoke to her I found her she is sympathetic and kind, I was mentally down because of my miscarriage and she assured me I can take off from work as long as I could. I went for the surgery option for which I needed some extensions on work leave as they put me in 1 week waiting time , also to absorb things and gather myself to get to my normal life. Spoke to the receptionist explaining my situation but she refuse to give the extension on Doctor's behalf. When I asked them to fill up my short term disability form (from my work) they have no clue what that is , and Doctor is reluctant to fill that up. I'm really very disappointed with the service and treatment I have received. They made me more frustrated than ever on my current situation, never going back to her again where dr Gravelle and her team doesn't even understand what a patient goes through in their bad situations.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Gravelle performed my unplanned C-section. I had only the best experience with her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I had complications with a pregnancy that necessitated early intervention. Dr. Gravelle ended up performing the surgery I needed and was very respectful and supportive of my pro-life beliefs and wishes. I recently had a hysterectomy and when my regular OB wasn't available, I asked to be referred back to Dr. Gravelle as I appreciated her care and respect the last time. This most recent experience also went very well and I've been very pleased with her work.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Both Annick, Giselle were wonderful at easy my mind and guiding me in this prenatal journey. Dr. Gravelle was warm and informative. This is my second pregnancy with her and I think she is a quality doctor. Parking is the only issue.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I had Dr.Gravelle for 2 appointments. At the end of the second appointment I had requested to switch doctors. She was not all there during my appointments. Appeared extremely distracted and was annoyed with my questions. This is my first pregnancy and instead of making me feel comfortable it was the complete opposite, I felt as though I was a burden. I am extremely happy with my new doctor Dr.Posner, very calm, funny and makes you feel right at home. I definitely would not recommend Dr.Gravelle!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I was followed/treated by Dr. Gravelle during all three of my pregnancies. She is absolutely wonderful! She took the time to answer all my question and put to rest all my worries. She scheduled me for a planned induction following the dramatic delivery of my second child (I delivered at home accidentally since my contractions never established a regular pattern) and even agreed to have me induced at 38W following a family emergency (which ended up as an unplanned c-section due to an unforeseen complication.) She has a very calm, non-invasive approach and is soft spoken; she will not perform a physical examination until 40W unless there is a need. She is very sympathetic to her patients' needs. She gave me a medical certificate upon my request to stop working a week earlier than planned (at 37W). Her team in her office are also fantastic and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014