Ratings for Dr. Wendy Reimer

Dr. Reimer is fantastic. We've been lucky enough to have her for many years now . She doesn't usually prescribe meds, instead offers suggestions that are going to solve the problem rather than mask it. She is very direct and no BS... my kids say she is like mom because she tells them to suck it up when time for needles and doesn't really sugar coat much. i can appreciate her direct approach, if there's nothing to worry about then there is nothing to worry about.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I love Dr Reimer She is a godsend. She is very thorough and in no means is she a drug pusher infact I would think the opposite. She is continually advising to try something natural first. She knows her stuff. As for the Staff... the 5 stars are for Marilyn and her only.. That younger loud receptionist needs to butt out of peoples business and also realise that when she is talking with patients in the office, that there are other people in there listening. I have never been approached or been talked to so rudely by anyone the way she talks to patients. She should leave the counselling up to Wendy. Has anyone mention her attitude to any of the Drs in that office. I certainly am going to net time I'm there. They really need another Marilyn before it's too late. The 3 Drs need to know that they are loosing patients because of the young woman.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Agree with the comments about Marilyn - she is amazing. New reception is loud and unprofessional. Difficult to continue in the office unless something is done about young receptionist especially when Marilyn retires - this may make me look for a new doctor - despite how wonderful Wendy is. Gatekeepers/receptionist make or break an office

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Our whole family goes to Wendy and we all really like her including my husband. She is very thorough and is very accommodating The newer young secretary needs to be more professional and stop trying to give advise. She is most often very rude and loud as the whole office knows your problems. She really needs to either take a course on customer service or go get a job at Tim Hortons. She should not be working in the medical field. Marilyn on the other hand is amazing and it will be hard when she leaves unless they get someone else in there. Sorry my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I just love Dr. Wendy Reimer as my doctor. I have been seeing her for many years and have received nothing but positive and professional medical treatment from her. After reading some of the post regarding Dr. Reimer and her staff, I have to disagree with Dr. Reimer being a pill pusher. Personally, I never experienced this at any time while visiting her. I think she is an awesome doctor and person!! On the other hand, I do agree with the comments regarding the new receptionist. Obviously, she really enjoys giving medical advice. It took me almost 2 weeks of calling, not to mention almost 2 weeks of missed work to get past her to see Dr. Reimer. The receptionist was sure I just had a cold and didn't require medical attention.. Sorry, she was wrong, I needed antibiotics. With Doctor Reimer's professionalism, her office should demonstrate a better first impression and professional receptionist. As for the other lady, sorry can't recall her name, but she is awesome as well!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

We love Dr.Reimer, my family has been seeing her for over 20 years. However, the new, younger secretary is brutal and a poor representation of professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Love Wendy as my doctor. Older receptionists are amazing. Younger woman tried to give me medical advice over the phone and clearly she did not know what she was talking about. When I asked her if she was a nurse, she said no but she ' knew her stuff." She clearly could do harm to patients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Reimer is an amazing doctor with a true passion for her profession and her patients. I used to live in Cambridge and she left the clinic I had been going to since I was a baby, and was sad that I wouldn't be in her roster. When I moved away from home to Kitchener when my husband and I got married, I was able to get back into her roster again. I feel extremely privileged to have such an amazing doctor who knows me as a person, and not from the information on my

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

The Staff is horrible to deal with especially losing important documents from insurance company. Called in 16 times and every time was hung up on. Me and my wife have not been rude to any of the staff and Dr doctor office treats us hostile.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017