Ratings for Dr. Wendy Reimer

I just love Dr. Wendy Reimer as my doctor. I have been seeing her for many years and have received nothing but positive and professional medical treatment from her. After reading some of the post regarding Dr. Reimer and her staff, I have to disagree with Dr. Reimer being a pill pusher. Personally, I never experienced this at any time while visiting her. I think she is an awesome doctor and person!! On the other hand, I do agree with the comments regarding the new receptionist. Obviously, she really enjoys giving medical advice. It took me almost 2 weeks of calling, not to mention almost 2 weeks of missed work to get past her to see Dr. Reimer. The receptionist was sure I just had a cold and didn't require medical attention.. Sorry, she was wrong, I needed antibiotics. With Doctor Reimer's professionalism, her office should demonstrate a better first impression and professional receptionist. As for the other lady, sorry can't recall her name, but she is awesome as well!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

We love Dr.Reimer, my family has been seeing her for over 20 years. However, the new, younger secretary is brutal and a poor representation of professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Love Wendy as my doctor. Older receptionists are amazing. Younger woman tried to give me medical advice over the phone and clearly she did not know what she was talking about. When I asked her if she was a nurse, she said no but she ' knew her stuff." She clearly could do harm to patients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Reimer is an amazing doctor with a true passion for her profession and her patients. I used to live in Cambridge and she left the clinic I had been going to since I was a baby, and was sad that I wouldn't be in her roster. When I moved away from home to Kitchener when my husband and I got married, I was able to get back into her roster again. I feel extremely privileged to have such an amazing doctor who knows me as a person, and not from the information on my

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

The Staff is horrible to deal with especially losing important documents from insurance company. Called in 16 times and every time was hung up on. Me and my wife have not been rude to any of the staff and Dr doctor office treats us hostile.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Reimer is always on time, yet she never seems to rush you. Her staff are very accommodating and work incredibly hard to get you in if you need to see her. She is thoughtful and very knowledgeable - and at the same time - always willing to refer you to a specialist. She is empathetic and a really good human being with a great sense of humour. I wish everyone had a doctor like her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Reimer for the same issue and I find that all she has wanted to do was push pills on me. Until I finally lost it in the office. Now I am patiently waiting to see a specialist. But that appointment has taken over a month to have made. When I call the office to see about the referral I am told to call back in a week and they will get the appointment made. I call a week later and the one receptionist (newer one) was rude and told me that she had asked me to give her a week, well my math says 7 days later is a week, not sure what her math is saying.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I have been going to Dr Reimer since my early teens and am now in my thirties. I am so grateful we were lucky enough to snag her. She always slips me in last minute, never makes me feel uncomfortable about anything and will explain anything to full extent to ensure I am clear. She has a great sense of humor and is incredibly empathetic. Our entire family goes to her, and now my husband and we love her and her staff! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

We must be going to a different Doctor based on the ratings I've read. Maybe it's possible she just simply doesn't like me. I always feel like she rushes me out even when I'm trying to bring up concerns. I avoid making appointment but now that I have a baby boy I feel as though I'm cutting him short by going to her. Sometimes I go in with a list of questions and turn around and she's already out the door. One time I left feeling stupid for taking my son in when I'm was concerned about a rash. I don't know what to do.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015