Ratings for Dr. Don R. Revis

Going to Dr Revis seemed like such a great choice till after the surgery. Follow up is absolute horrible. He really does not care. Made mistakes on me that a first year med school student wouldn't make. Beware of his internal bra it is horribly painful and the pain never goes away. If you have bottom out, listen to me, do not do the internal bra. I guarantee you will regret it and you will need another surgery to take it out. The pain is so severe that you will wish you had no implants.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

A wonderful woman died due to his negligence. Dr. Revis should be ashamed of what the life he took. Instead he was back in surgery the next day. I beg you to find a better doctor, who takes better care during and after surgery.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I had a very positive experience with Dr Revis. My concerns were addressed, he didn't try to sell himself to me and he was very patient with my many questions. I flew from NY and although I was a little apprehensive at first at traveling so far for surgery, I quickly realized that thousands of women would not have done this if it was not worth it. And it was! Some history........My first breast augmentation left my right implant sliding under the arm pit. The Dr must have made that pocket too large. My breasts were very uneven from the start even before the first surgery. The left one looked like a regular small breast, but the right one didn't even have the round cup shape, it was just flat. This is what the first Dr had to work with. So after the first surgery, I realized that the right implant was sliding under the arm pit and a few years later tried to fix it with the original DR. That surgery was just on the right side. I had to wear a strap to hold the implant down, to create that fullness look bc that implant was riding high. Wearing this strap made the left breast start to tear through the muscle at the bottom. Now both my breasts were painful and uneven. Dr Revis performed the internal bra and I have no more pain, I love the way my breast look only 3 months later and I even wish I went a little larger. I was so comfortable pre-op visit, that I even added lipo. Dr Revis anticipated what I was looking for, was very professional, and was pleasant and patient. This site is meant to rate a Dr, not to blame the Dr for the integrity of the implant. When you are considering a Dr, make sure the Dr has experience in what you want and that you convey EXACTLY what you want to accomplish to him or her. Also consider that if a revision review is negative, the Dr didn't have an untouched body to work with in the first place so be fair when you rate. The only thing that I would have changed was the day I flew home. I had surgery on Monday and flew home on Wednesday. It was fine, but I would have been a little more comfortable flying Thursday. If I decide on another surgery my confidence is in Dr Revis.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Revis is an extremely talented surgeon. I flew from Virginia to have a BA revision done. Dr. Revis replaced my 500cc saline implants with 800cc silicone HP implants and did an internal bra. He fixed the lateral displacement and gave me awesome cleavage. He responds very quickly to emails, even on nights and weekends. I had my pre-op appointment the day before my surgery. He spent a lot of time with me in his office going over what I wanted to accomplish with my revision. I did not feel rushed and I felt like he listened and explained things very well. On the day of surgery, he made me feel super comfortable and we went over the procedure again. I left the final size decision up to him during surgery. (I was undecided between 700 and 800cc) He understood the look I was going for and was able to give me exactly what I wanted. At the post op appointment, he again was very attentive and answered all of my questions. I only wish I had gone to him for my first breast augmentation!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

This was my second breast augmentation by Dr. Revis. He is a great listener and his follow up is crazy good - he even responds to emails in the evenings and on weekends. Bit pricy, but girls, you get what you pay for!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. Revis is a boob god! Ladies trust no one else and especially with extra large implants. He fixed my disaster of a boob job from a previous doctor. I went from 800cc to 750cc with internal bra.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I had an amazing breast augmentation performed by Dr Revis. I flew in from Michigan and had my pre op appointment the day before my surgery. I went from 1000ccs to 1800ccs with an internal bra. There have been absolutely no problems. It's healing fast and looks great. During the surgery he was even able to make my breast more even since they were an inch off from eachother. I was not expecting him to help with that issue but it showed me that he is a perfectionist, an artist, and a fantastic surgeon. I am thrilled that I came out to see him. His staff is extremely helpful and Alexa could not have answered my questions faster. After the surgery, they still respond immediately to any questions that I may have. The shape of my new breast are beautiful and he gave me the fullness that I was lacking, I am very happy that I was able to get an overfill. I recommend Dr. Don Revis to anyone looking for xl implants. Thank you for making me a Revis girl!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Revis for any treatment other than a BA. He is a great Dr, but (following my surgery in 2011) I became very ill with BREAST IMPLANT ILLNESS. The chemical soup that was micro-leaching out of my 500cc Mentor cohesive Gel implants, sent my body's immune system into hyper-overdrive. I was diagnosed with Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome. Since explanting Sept/2016 my health is in the process of recovering. PLEASE RESEARCH AUTO-IMMUNE DISORDERS & BREAST IMPLANT ILLNESS BEFORE IMPLANTING. Had I been warned about the dangers of auto-immune diseases or known what symptoms to look for following my BA I could have saved myself THOUSANDS of dollars in medical treatments and 5 years of pain and suffering.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I have so many good things to say about my recent breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Don Revis. The entire process was smooth and efficient from the first email inquiry to the last follow up email. Dr. Revis is pleasant, knowledgeable, and a great listener. His staff is friendly and I enjoyed my interactions with them all. I'm completely satisfied and thrilled with the results of my surgery. Thank you, Dr. Revis!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I am taking a moment to share a review because I consider myself blessed and lucky to have found a Physician as caring, committed and talented as Dr Revis!!! After my initial breast augmentation and 4 (yes 4!) subsequent revision surgeries by 2 separate surgeons, I was left alone in my struggle and pain. I was told there was nothing more to be done to solve my problems and unsuccessful surgical results. I was in dire need of a skilled surgeon and compassionate listener as I had over 2 years of unending complications. Two other physicians could not solve my complications or ease my suffering. Enter Dr Revis......... He sorted carefully and thoroughly through each of my issues. He devised a plan to correct for each of the complications that had plagued me for over 2 years (bottoming out, window-shading, asymmetry, rippling and denting). His surgical technique and expertise have restored not only my physical appearance, but also my confidence and thus enabled me to resume normal living. I am so indebted to Dr Revis who has walked every step with me and never gave up on me! He is an amazing listener, has a wonderful staff and provides personalized care I've never before experienced. I just cannot say enough about Dr Revis, the gifted surgeon who has provided me aesthetic breast beauty and relief from pain and anguish...... I am thankful every day that I made the journey to Dr Revis!!!! I can't imagine my life without all he has done for me!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016