Ratings for Dr. Don R. Revis

I am taking a moment to share a review because I consider myself blessed and lucky to have found a Physician as caring, committed and talented as Dr Revis!!! After my initial breast augmentation and 4 (yes 4!) subsequent revision surgeries by 2 separate surgeons, I was left alone in my struggle and pain. I was told there was nothing more to be done to solve my problems and unsuccessful surgical results. I was in dire need of a skilled surgeon and compassionate listener as I had over 2 years of unending complications. Two other physicians could not solve my complications or ease my suffering. Enter Dr Revis......... He sorted carefully and thoroughly through each of my issues. He devised a plan to correct for each of the complications that had plagued me for over 2 years (bottoming out, window-shading, asymmetry, rippling and denting). His surgical technique and expertise have restored not only my physical appearance, but also my confidence and thus enabled me to resume normal living. I am so indebted to Dr Revis who has walked every step with me and never gave up on me! He is an amazing listener, has a wonderful staff and provides personalized care I've never before experienced. I just cannot say enough about Dr Revis, the gifted surgeon who has provided me aesthetic breast beauty and relief from pain and anguish...... I am thankful every day that I made the journey to Dr Revis!!!! I can't imagine my life without all he has done for me!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr Revis performed an XL breast augmentation revision on me in Apr 2016. I had two previous augmentations by another surgeon and was not happy with my results either time. I am so glad I chose Dr Revis. He has finally given me the look I have been searching for. I flew from Canada and Dr Revis and his staff were very accommodating with the scheduling. He is personable and confident. I have not had any complications, and Dr Revis has been very quick to answer all my post op questions via email. I would highly recommend Dr. Revis!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I got my breasts done by Revis in September 2015, I was worried at first because they did not look good at all but i was told its normal. 7 months later they are absolutely perfect, he made my body proportional. I think a lot of women expect to look perfect right after however for me it took 7 months to actually look great and its all good! Revis is a good doctor and he has a lot of experience, people just bash because they are not patient

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I live in Denver, CO and flew to see Dr. Revis for my first breast augmentation. Dr. Revis is an absolute genius and the most caring and brilliant surgeon I've ever seen. I received 650cc saline under the muscle and they look magnificent!!! I trust Dr. Revis completely. His warm personality, professional and brilliant passion, and wonderful bedside manner put me completely at ease. I healed without any complications and Revis was there to answer any questions I had via email (in a matter of minutes!) no matter if it was the middle of the week or Christmas Eve. Go to him for your breast augmentation, his skills and results are above any other surgeon out there!!! He is worth all the hype. It's your body, go to Dr. Revis for your breast augmentation and do it right the first time. You will fall in love with the results he can give you!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I am from Canada and went to see Dr Revis after a surgeon made a symnastia of my breast! Dr Revis is the best surgeon i've seen! He is really nice, carefully listen to your choices, answer your e-mail really fast and do amazing surgeries! I had 400 cc in my first surgery which went wrong and the surgeon suggest to not put more than that! I am tall and 400cc didn't give the look i wanted! Dr Revis put 800cc and repair my BA and it's so beautiful! Amzing job! I really recommend for BA!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I was on the hunt for a surgeon to fix my BA complications from another Dr. I also live on the west coast of Canada, so it was a bit scary to think I was trusting someone that I wouldnt meet until the day before my surgery. Dr Revis was always quick to respond to my emails, to answer any q's or concerns I had. His patient co-ordinator Alexa was also awesome, she was super easy to deal with, helped me with all my non surgical questions before and after my surgery. I am a strong believer than not every surgeon (even if they have stellar reviews) isnt always the right one for every person., however I am so thankful that Dr Revis was the perfect choice for me. I wouldn't change a thing and only wish that I had my complications fixed sooner.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

There is a lot of hype, and Dr. Revis seems so nice and sincere before the surgery. I went to him for bottoming out, he said he would fix it with an internal bra- but now I have bottoming out, symnastia (because he assured me I was totally ok to go up in size and that the internal bra would hold everything in place and prevent symnastia. well now I have multiple problems and have to go to a real revision expert to have everything fixed, I am just devastated- and the other doctors I spoke to all said that it was crazy to make my implants bigger, especially after bottoming out, I trusted him, and now it is going to cost me $12,000 to get this fixed... but I am still paying off the $8,000 I paid to Revis. I wish I never would have had surgery to begin with. Dr. Revis disappears once you have problems... be careful girls- read all the reviews, he isn't as good as it appears

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Revis; thanks to him I have breasts that I love! His patient care is second to none, even after my surgery. If I have any issues I have his personal cell # which I can contact him at in case of emergency, I've also got his email address (which he responds to within a day, sometimes even within the hour. He's a total sweetheart and treats his patients kindly, doesn't try to sell you on things you don't need, or force his tastes on you. Whether you want small or XL implants he's happy to work with you to give you the results you deserve. I'll definitely be seeing him again in the future :)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I am 20 years old and I flew from Canada to get a breast augmentation done. I was super super nervous before my surgery especially from flying from Canada and never being in Florida before. Let me say I much regret my surgery. I got 450cc in both breasts and a lift as well, so the incision was around my areola. I was told it is minimal scaring. I told Dr. Revis I wanted perky looking breasts. It has been 10 months since I've got my surgery and I HATE THEM. I am more selfconcious about them now then before my surgery. They are so saggy and my areola's are HUGE. One areola is also lower then the other one, and one is bigger than the other. My breasts are terrible and there's nothing more saddening knowing my breasts were nicer before my surgery. Dr.Revis is a very nice man, and his staff are nice, but the work he did on me is really bad. I will have to get another surgery pretty soon after I can afford. I wouldn't recommend anyone from travelling very far to get this procedure. I also emailed Dr.Revis and told him everything and he did not have much to say back besides him saying he would be happy to do another lift. No, thank you, at 20 years old I shouldn't need my second surgery already. I hope people re consider when choosing a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Revis is an amazing plastic surgeon! He made me feel very comfortable. I had a breast augmentation in 2012, my breasts were looking great for a year, but then I developed a capsular contraction in my left breast. Dr. Revis gave me all options on how to resolve this issue. He was very up to date on different procedures and science behind the development of a capsular contracture. So, in May 2015 I underwent a left breast capsulectomy. I also developed a rash all over my body due to an allergy to augmentin. I texted Dr. Revis and within minutes, he emailed me back and I was quickly placed on a steroid. I was very happy and relieved. 4 months out my breasts are even and soft. I am very happy with the outcome of the surgery and so happy with this amazing plastic surgeon!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015