Ratings for Dr. Don R. Revis

Couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. Revis is a boob god! Ladies trust no one else and especially with extra large implants. He fixed my disaster of a boob job from a previous doctor. I went from 800cc to 750cc with internal bra.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I had an amazing breast augmentation performed by Dr Revis. I flew in from Michigan and had my pre op appointment the day before my surgery. I went from 1000ccs to 1800ccs with an internal bra. There have been absolutely no problems. It's healing fast and looks great. During the surgery he was even able to make my breast more even since they were an inch off from eachother. I was not expecting him to help with that issue but it showed me that he is a perfectionist, an artist, and a fantastic surgeon. I am thrilled that I came out to see him. His staff is extremely helpful and Alexa could not have answered my questions faster. After the surgery, they still respond immediately to any questions that I may have. The shape of my new breast are beautiful and he gave me the fullness that I was lacking, I am very happy that I was able to get an overfill. I recommend Dr. Don Revis to anyone looking for xl implants. Thank you for making me a Revis girl!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Revis for any treatment other than a BA. He is a great Dr, but (following my surgery in 2011) I became very ill with BREAST IMPLANT ILLNESS. The chemical soup that was micro-leaching out of my 500cc Mentor cohesive Gel implants, sent my body's immune system into hyper-overdrive. I was diagnosed with Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome. Since explanting Sept/2016 my health is in the process of recovering. PLEASE RESEARCH AUTO-IMMUNE DISORDERS & BREAST IMPLANT ILLNESS BEFORE IMPLANTING. Had I been warned about the dangers of auto-immune diseases or known what symptoms to look for following my BA I could have saved myself THOUSANDS of dollars in medical treatments and 5 years of pain and suffering.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I have so many good things to say about my recent breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Don Revis. The entire process was smooth and efficient from the first email inquiry to the last follow up email. Dr. Revis is pleasant, knowledgeable, and a great listener. His staff is friendly and I enjoyed my interactions with them all. I'm completely satisfied and thrilled with the results of my surgery. Thank you, Dr. Revis!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I am taking a moment to share a review because I consider myself blessed and lucky to have found a Physician as caring, committed and talented as Dr Revis!!! After my initial breast augmentation and 4 (yes 4!) subsequent revision surgeries by 2 separate surgeons, I was left alone in my struggle and pain. I was told there was nothing more to be done to solve my problems and unsuccessful surgical results. I was in dire need of a skilled surgeon and compassionate listener as I had over 2 years of unending complications. Two other physicians could not solve my complications or ease my suffering. Enter Dr Revis......... He sorted carefully and thoroughly through each of my issues. He devised a plan to correct for each of the complications that had plagued me for over 2 years (bottoming out, window-shading, asymmetry, rippling and denting). His surgical technique and expertise have restored not only my physical appearance, but also my confidence and thus enabled me to resume normal living. I am so indebted to Dr Revis who has walked every step with me and never gave up on me! He is an amazing listener, has a wonderful staff and provides personalized care I've never before experienced. I just cannot say enough about Dr Revis, the gifted surgeon who has provided me aesthetic breast beauty and relief from pain and anguish...... I am thankful every day that I made the journey to Dr Revis!!!! I can't imagine my life without all he has done for me!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Dr Revis performed an XL breast augmentation revision on me in Apr 2016. I had two previous augmentations by another surgeon and was not happy with my results either time. I am so glad I chose Dr Revis. He has finally given me the look I have been searching for. I flew from Canada and Dr Revis and his staff were very accommodating with the scheduling. He is personable and confident. I have not had any complications, and Dr Revis has been very quick to answer all my post op questions via email. I would highly recommend Dr. Revis!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I got my breasts done by Revis in September 2015, I was worried at first because they did not look good at all but i was told its normal. 7 months later they are absolutely perfect, he made my body proportional. I think a lot of women expect to look perfect right after however for me it took 7 months to actually look great and its all good! Revis is a good doctor and he has a lot of experience, people just bash because they are not patient

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I live in Denver, CO and flew to see Dr. Revis for my first breast augmentation. Dr. Revis is an absolute genius and the most caring and brilliant surgeon I've ever seen. I received 650cc saline under the muscle and they look magnificent!!! I trust Dr. Revis completely. His warm personality, professional and brilliant passion, and wonderful bedside manner put me completely at ease. I healed without any complications and Revis was there to answer any questions I had via email (in a matter of minutes!) no matter if it was the middle of the week or Christmas Eve. Go to him for your breast augmentation, his skills and results are above any other surgeon out there!!! He is worth all the hype. It's your body, go to Dr. Revis for your breast augmentation and do it right the first time. You will fall in love with the results he can give you!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I am from Canada and went to see Dr Revis after a surgeon made a symnastia of my breast! Dr Revis is the best surgeon i've seen! He is really nice, carefully listen to your choices, answer your e-mail really fast and do amazing surgeries! I had 400 cc in my first surgery which went wrong and the surgeon suggest to not put more than that! I am tall and 400cc didn't give the look i wanted! Dr Revis put 800cc and repair my BA and it's so beautiful! Amzing job! I really recommend for BA!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I was on the hunt for a surgeon to fix my BA complications from another Dr. I also live on the west coast of Canada, so it was a bit scary to think I was trusting someone that I wouldnt meet until the day before my surgery. Dr Revis was always quick to respond to my emails, to answer any q's or concerns I had. His patient co-ordinator Alexa was also awesome, she was super easy to deal with, helped me with all my non surgical questions before and after my surgery. I am a strong believer than not every surgeon (even if they have stellar reviews) isnt always the right one for every person., however I am so thankful that Dr Revis was the perfect choice for me. I wouldn't change a thing and only wish that I had my complications fixed sooner.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016