Ratings for Dr. Subhash Mishra

Great fellow....I have always felt comfortable talking to Dr. Mishra.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have never had a Dr. spend as much time listening to me and giving caring, informative advice. Dr. Mishra is a truly genuine person and excellent MD.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Mishra is one of the kind and thoughtful doctors I've ever known. He is taking care of my 90 year old mother and his patience and knowledge are helping me to do a better job. If there is help to be had he gets it to us. Just wonderful. Like and old fashion doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Very knowledgeable, takes time with patients. Listens, and is careful to make sure you understand him. Works with patients, isn't the type to just hand out prescriptions, which I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Has a nice personality, listens to you and gives good feedback. Helpful staff.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Dr. Mishra went to medical school in his native Scotland, and I think that informs the way he practices medicine here in the US. He is willing to talk with, and listen to, his patients, and is very friendly. He does not project the air of arrogance and superiority that many of his US-trained colleagues. And, it's usually easy to get an same day/next day/urgent appointment with him if needed. Dr. Mishra is very good at following up with other health care providers in our town to make sure tests are done, reports are received, etc. He is also approachable, within reason, when you run in to him on the street or at the grocery store. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who is looking for a primary care physician. He is an asset to our little town (Sonoma, CA) and our health care delivery system.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009