Ratings for Dr. Pawel K. Kwiecinski

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

have used this doctor fo 17 years. I do trust him and would definitely recommend him. He delivered 2 of my children.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Do not use this doctor for I-693 Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record needed for immigration legal filings, Dr. Kwiecinski is dishonest and dose not provides best options to patients. I was provided with misleading information from both his assistant and himself resulting in much higher costs, usually this service is only $260, and I paid $675!!! due to a fact that I was sold on unnecessary test called "mmr anybodies test" which come out partially negative and I was forced to pay another $125 for MMR vaccine shot where CVS is only charging $67 making the long story short in my case I should paid max $470 but thanks to DISHONEST POLISH DOCTOR I lost $205. Please do not make the same mistake that I did DO NOT Assume that whatever they say is true!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Pawel K. Kwiecinski's Credentials

• Slaska Akademia Med, Katowice, Poland (Grad. 1978)

Henry Ford / HAP