Ratings for Dr. Surbi P. Shah

I have been a patient of Dr. Shah's for over five years. She always takes her time when explaining this and is a very good listener. She always is smiling. I can usually get an appointment within a couple days of when I call which is important to me too.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

My entire family have been seeing these doctors for many years. They have always been kind and understanding of our needs. They always seemed concerned when hospitalization is required.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I actually like going to these doctors. I have been to many doctors that never properly diagnose my issues, such as Step throat or hormone imbalances. At this place, they always guess it right the first time and get me immediate help. After so many bad doctors, I try hard to only see them now!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

I have insurance that covers 100% on routine visit minus $20 office visit. They still bill me for $92 and insurance says they have been paid for the full amount already in 9/06 it is now 6/07. I have not went back since the 9/06 physical exam because the doctors and staff got to me an hr after my appointment time and they were very rude and cold. I got my blood test papers in the mail without a phone call from one of their staff notifying me that everything was O.K. with my blood work. I do not recommend this office with Shah and Patel.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2007

Need to receive the best medical care available for me - not "processed". Dr. Shah seems more concerned about financial means and/or insurance coverage than the actual health concerns of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Surbi P. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal