Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Schisler

Dr. Schisler was my doctor for many years and she always did a fantastic job. I hated that I had to move away from PB for the military and lose her as a doctor. She was attentive when I spoke to her and seem to know exactly what was wrong each time I needed care. I was amazed at how knowledgable she was and how she could take what I said, a physical examination, and target exactly what my problem was. I was quite surprised to find a negative rating on her, but keep in mind that not everyone will be pleased 100% of the time. I found this site while attempting to look up her contact information and have an appointment early tomorrow. If this rating is unjustified after my appointment I will gladly come back and correct it.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I would not ever recommend this woman to anyone. I was looking for a new family doctor and she accused me of wanting pain pills! That upset me terribly bad so she recommends me to a phsychiatrist. All I wanted was a new doctor, she was way off base and unethical. Never again!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. Kimberly A. Schisler's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)