Ratings for Dr. Nadine Chatel

Dr. Chatel Is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. She listens to you and takes time to take your concerns seriously. She is calm, always making her patient feel listened and cared about.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

She was the best!!!!!! The absolute best doctor I've ever had!!!!!!! She got me and always, always tried to help!!! It's too bad she's been gone for 4 years now, already!!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

It's rare to find a doctor today that listens to all my concerns and not limit the patient to the "major" concerns. Sometimes things that I believe are unrelated are and Dr. Chatel takes the time to get the whole picture of why I have come into her office. She has treated me with more respect and concern than any other doctor has in years. Although my concerns may not be many I am sure that some of her elderly patients have a great deal to relay. So it makes sense that sometimes there is a trade off between thoroughness and punctuality. This doctor never makes me feel like a "number" or that a prescription will fix everything. When needed, I've been referred to specialists. She and her staff even recognized that I was due for an annual check-up when I came in for an injury. I was able to get my results from tests when there was information that I needed to know. Dr. Chatel and her staff work hard at treating the whole person and I find this a rare as a diamond among a pile of stones.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

The staff at Dr. Chatel's Lacombe clinic do not answer their phones, follow up on important testing or send off referrals. At this clinic I ALWAYS wait 20-60 minutes to get into my appointment- and between my family and I we have appointments 1-2 times a month. Dr. Chatel is decent enough but she doesn't offer up many ideas regarding diagnosis (she just passes onto specialists almost immediately) and definitely is not apologetic about her lateness.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Chatel was an amazing help through my last medical crisis. She pushed for me to have a neurological consult at a larger center where I was diagnosed. She is very through, listens to patients concerns, and when needed humorous. She is a great addition to the Lacombe community.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Chatel became my doctor when she moved to Lacombe ,AB and I am so thankful that she did. She listens to your concerns and answers your questions. Her sense of humor is greatly appreciated as is her punctuality for appointments. She is an excellent addition to the staff at Lacombe Hospital.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr Chatel has been my Dr for 14 years,she is very thorough,and caring and she takes the time to listen to your concerns,she doesnt rush you out,she is an awesome Dr and I am glad to be her patient,I feel very confident having her as my Dr ,that I AM RECIEVING THE BEST POSSIBLE CARE.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Chatel is a lifesaver! She is the best doctor I've ever had. She pays attention to detail and really cares about her patients. I wish we could clone her and just use her as the template for all Doctors!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Thanks so much Dr. Chatel, I believe due to your dedication my husband is going to be just fine after his 100% blockage in his heart Sat Nov. 12/11 at Emerg. St. Anne Hosp. We believe you saved his life. How can we ever thank you enough!??? Roxanne & Gordon McMaster

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Chatel is an amazing doctor. She has delivered all 3 of my children and made labour and delivery so much easier to deal with. She rocks!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010