Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Barra

Just loved him. He was everything I want in a doctor! Professional, well put together and I get outstanding care from him. Kind and polite. Had no complaints about him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

We agree with the 6-15-12 reviewer comments, as we had a similar experience with this doctor. He is rude, unprofessional, sloppy appearance, has a temper, and likes to intimate you by shouting. We would not recommend going to this unpleasant doctor. There are much better ones.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

To begin, the doctor walked in with flip flops, a over sized wrinkled scrub top and jeans...? His hair was greasy and untaimed. He was EXTREMELY rude. I'm a family member of one of his paitence. I go to every visit because my family member is disabled and has a very low vocabulary, I speak on his/her behalf. He got in my face told me to "please shut up and let the patient talk" I am the power of attorney of him/her, I take full care and responsibility of this paitent.....what????? He also told my small child to "SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET" excuse me??? I will NEVER TAKE MY FAMILY MEMBER THERE AGAIN OR RECCOMEND MY WORST ENEMY TO THAT MONSTER!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

very hard to get refills on medication, never on-time, staff is useless, I do not recommend, my dr from 01/2007 to 03/2009 because had no big problems until recently. (my english is not very god because it is my second language).

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey R. Barra's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2000)