Ratings for Dr. CHAD Osborne

Listens to patient, straight forward with his responses.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Osborne was very rude and arrogant within a minute of stepping into the room. Any suggestions my mother or I tried to make were immediately shot down in a condescending manor. Eventually a comment questioning whether not it is his job to help sick people caused him to angrily storm out of the room. If your primary physician isn't available, I urge you to wait until they can fit you in instead of resorting to Dr. Osborne.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Seemed nice then you realize what a condescending jerk he really is. Never seeing him in the first place is,the beginning and the end. Save yourself.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

His personality is horrible, know it all spaz sums it up ! IF i continued my opinion I would surely run out of characters for the comment section ! Do not go to this man if you have any other choice !!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

He is more concerned about not getting sued than treating the patients problems. He doesn't listen to you. He'll sit there and in his own terms tell you how stupid you are. He is lacking in the personality department for sure and his bedside manner needs adjusting. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Osborne is rather rude and arrogant. I went in for asthma problems (my primary care physician didn't have any openings). He went on and on telling me he wasn't going to give me an antibiotic, prednisone or cough medicine. I didn't ask for that! I was wanting my asthma flare up treated and he was treating me like a druggie. It was all so weird and off putting. He said my asthma would get better in a week whether or not it was treated. He obviously has no knowledge of asthma. I will never go to him again. His arrogant attitude plus he has very little knowledge of how to treat asthma.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I made an appointment to see him, after on complaint, he told me to go and come back in two weeks that he did not have the time. Then why is he a doctor if he has no time for his patients. What if get worse before the two week. Any did not seat around to wait, have already gotten a doctor that has time for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

As a proponent of wellness maintenance over illness treatment, I found Dr. Osborne to be a breath of fresh air in an industry that has tremendous incentive for its patients to be sick. Any doctor who tells me my money is "better spent on gym memberships than doctors' visits" is okay in my book. In addition, Dr. Osborne had no problems sitting and chatting with me about my health concerns. He was patient, knowledgeable, and personable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. CHAD Osborne's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Bloomington, IL