Ratings for Dr. Christopher O. Restad

My whole family goes to Chris. He is incredibly knowledgeable and personable. By far the best doctor I have ever seen. He appears to truly care for patients and is awesome with children as well. I love that he asked my child what was wrong instead of me. I highly recommend Chris.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Just had my best experience with a doctor at the new Health East clinic in Stillwater with Dr. Restad. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me for a simple visit. For once, I felt as the Doctor actually had a personal interest in my health and well being. Overall very impressed with his knowledge and will for sure be returning to this clinic. I just hope he stays in the area.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Restad is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He delivered my daughter and helped me itentify my autoimmune problems, and was always very kind and cheerful, a rare find in military doctors. He moved to another base six years ago and my husband and I still talk about how great he was.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I was impressed with the amount of time he spent with me...but most of the time he was talking about himself! I walked away thinking I probably knew more about him then he knew about me. Regardless, he seemed to know his stuff and got me taken care of. I'd go to him again, but given a choice I probably wouldn't have him be my primary doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Christopher O. Restad's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2001)