Ratings for Dr. Larry H. Couture

Dr Larry Couture has been a lifesaver to me...he genuinely cares for his patients and talk to you like a friend, he is very knowledgeable and really spends time with you and helps understand everything that you are going through..if it were not for his caring and compassionate character ..I don't know how I could have coped with my severe anxiety.. I would not see another GP other then him he really is an amazing doctor and person.. Patient since 2007

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Everytime I leave Dr. Couture's office, I feel like I've been talking to a good friend who's also a doctor. Genuinely caring and helpful. Always asks how my insurance is when prescribing the correct medicine and talking through with me what my bests options are for my needs. I'd highly, highly recommend Dr. Couture!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Very concerned with my health. Takes as much time as needed to go over everything on each visit, four times a year.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Wonderful doctor. Kind, caring and listens to his patients. In my opinion, you couldn't find a better doctor to look out for your health and well being. I would highly recommend him and give him all A+++

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Larry H. Couture's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental