Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Rust

I want to thank the entire crew at the office I have changed night and day and hope to soon not have to visit for the reasons I do now, but would like to just visit to say thanks...

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I have had Dr. Rust for my Dr. for many years he is great, If you are willing to talk to him and explain what's going on he is willing to listen... I also know he will set anyone on the right path of treatment needed, he cares NO IF OR BUT'S ABOUT THIS!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

I have no respect at all for Dr. Rust. He pooh-poohed my concerns about the symptoms I was having as being an anxious female. The tests that my insurance paid dearly for were apparently done incorrectly (or maybe he didn't agree with the results, I never found out), but of course I paid anyway. I emphatically stated he was *not* my doctor but he announced himself as my doctor when I was hospitalized, and then chewed me out for going to the hospital. In the entire course of his treatment of me, he did not ask about personal diet, habits, substances consumed, that might be causing the symptoms I was having. I would go without before going back to him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Robert E. Rust's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

HealthPartners