Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey G. Hopkin

This is one of the worst Doctor's I know and have been to in this area. His bedside manner smells of condescension, and his knowledge base is terrible. My husband and I were seeing him and he prescribed a medication for mild hypertension... this drug made my husband dizzy and lightheaded all day. Upon researching this medication I discovered it is a medication for congestive heart failure. This is only one of many errors found before I decided to see another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I felt like he was pretty demeaning to me. He seems to have a pretty stuck-up attitude. I've heard him yell at nurses, and it was less than professional, besides being flat-out rude. He seemed very knowledgeable, but I won't be going back, and I will tell everyone I know to not go to him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Very helpful with all questions and very thorough with explanations. Excellent bedside manner. Just a great Dr., will refer many patients to him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey G. Hopkin's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rexburg, ID