Ratings for Dr. Lawrence K. Gibbon

Our family has been blessed to be Dr. Gibbon' s patients for many years. During that time we have received only the best of care! He is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients, as well as taking the time to educate us and discuss health issues in terms we can understand. We have such complete confidence in Dr. Gibbon, knowing he has our best interest at heart. Our community is fortunate to have such a dedicated and caring doctor practicing here.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Great bedside manner, very professional, and extremely knowledgeable. I owe Dr. Gibbon my greatest gratitude for correctly diagnosing and quickly treating a life threatening condition that would have left a family without their mother.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I love Dr Gibbons. He has been my children's doctor ever since the beginning. What I like most about the staff and him is that they really care. When my insurance did not cover something that my child really needed, he loaded me up with samples and arranged a payment plans. He sets aside time for his patients and even stays late to accommodate. He is a very wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

He has no compassion or empathy for his patients. His prescribing practices are based solely on info given to him by drug reps rather than actual research conducted by him. Don't waste your time or money with this fool.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Dr. Lawrence K. Gibbon's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Lumenos