Ratings for Dr. Vicki L. Wooll

Dr wooll is a space cadet , one minute she is frantic and confused, then the next she is angry. She does not listen at all. Without gathering information she draws conclusions which in many cases have nothing to do with the reason you came to see her. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Doctor Wooll and her staff are excellent. Doctor Wooll has gone above and beyond to help me with all my medical needs. She is very understanding, knowledgeable and compassionate. You won't find a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

very good staff- and an excellent doctor that offers personalized care vs. just being a number. She has made me not only better health wise- but has made me a better person.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

After making an appointment, the receptionist called me and said I would be seen by a physician's assistant - not by Dr. Wooll. That's fine for follow-up visits, but for an initial visit I'd like to meet the doctor in person. I'll be going to another doctor who has the time to see me and talk to me face to face.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Wooll often tried to press her spiritual beliefs on me. She was rude when we met, and I often spent half an hour waiting for her to see me. She often seemed condescending and unwilling to listen to me. After two years in her care, I left and am paying out of pocket for a more sympathetic, practical doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

I found Dr Wool's receptionist to be very friendly and always quite knowledgeable about me, my appointment time as well as why I come. All of the staff are very nice and helpful, especially Christa, Polly, and Janet.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Wooll may be a great doctor, but I'll never know because of her incompetent receptionist. I called two times to make an appointment and she said she was too busy and would call me back. She didn't. I called a third time and finally got an appointment, but only after being scrutinized about what type of insurance I had. I showed up for my appointment early only to be told by the receptionist that she had made the appointment for someone else. Unfortunately, with front office staff like this, Dr. Wooll's practice will undoubtedly suffer.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Vicki L. Wooll's Credentials

• Univ Central De Venezuela, Esc De Med "luis Razetti", Caracas (Grad. 1996)

Veterans Administration