Ratings for Dr. Pierre Kugler

Takes days of continual calling to get through (50 calls, but usually more)... wait times are extremely lengthy and the offices cleanliness is sub-par on the best of days..... Seriously needs to get with the times and allow for online appointment booking if he doesn't want to spend money on adding additional phone lines or hiring extra help. Also, the actual office hours basically work out to part-time

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

The doctor is decent but he’s lost interest. I think he’s just padding his retirement now. The reception is disrespectful and lazy and her creepy husband hangs out there all the time. The receptionist never answered the phone as she’s often out having a smoke. He should hire a receptionist that is enthusiastic and engaged. The nurse Pat is a sweetheart. He use to bring his dog to work. If you’ve ever looked in his office you’ll see why he’s so unorganized.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Could not ask for a better MD then Dr. Kugler! He is friendly, knowledgeable, professional and is empathetic to all concerns, he takes the time to explain things to you and will male room when there is an emergency for you at all times.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I would like to fond out if Dr. Pierre Kugler's mother is Pauline Kugler who made a trip to Mexico with a friend named Kathy Pierce? If you are that Pierre... I have a picture1 of your mom.... I sent 2 of them to Kathy ..asked if she had gotten them...have not heard from her since her last post after coming home... Pauline is so excited to show her son... So if I have the right one please let me know.. And if you are that son... She is very very sweet and does not act her age... What 80 yr old jumps on an ATV and rides on the front like a hood ornament... It was a bumpy ride ... We loved that woman... Dr. you can reach me at missyl@sbcglobal.net 1.530.272.8668

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I've been going to Dr.Kugler since 1990. He was an excellent doctor. But the last 5-8 years have been down hill.. Misdiagnosed on a few things Also his receptionist is very rude

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I've had Dr. Kugler for about 20 years, maybe more. I've never had any problems with him. He's always been great with me. I've dealt with him before and after long travels and he always gets me the tests I need. Currently I am dealing with him on my first pregnancy and he's been great with any questions I've had or my husband has had. Which concerns from my husband led to me getting more blood work. Dr. Kugler kind of quirky and funny. I've read a lot of people don't like the receptionist, but she has always been great with me. She always lets my husband book appointments for me. Sure you may have to pop in every once in a while, but it's no biggie. There was a day when I needed to pop in to change some information and she was on lunch but she went and did it anyway for me. Which I appreciated the time saver.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Good Dr. Gets a little testy if you question anything he says. Office needs cleaning, but my biggest complaint is trying to get someone on the phone. The line is constantly busy. And his receptionist sometimes has visitors sitting talking with her while you are trying to ask personal stuff. Not very proffessional

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Doctor Kugler is an excellent family physician. My complaint is his choice in staff help. The medical receptionist is negligent in many ways. 1. does not answer the office phone lines. 2. fails to make referrals to other doctors. 3. rude...when asked about this. 4. will not follow up with specialist that he referred even when they tried to contact the office (faxed a referral) for an appointment? 5. no doctors office outside can contact his office? 6. you must email the receptionist for an appointment(good luck with that). 7. does not reply to appointment emails. 8. does not respond to emails. 9. MADE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO CPSO. 10. this needs to be addressed...I am not the only patient who is experiencing this negligence!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

He's been my doctor since Dr Tompson passed away and he's helped me a lot . He's kind , very professional, listen and has helped me a great deal when I was sick . Yes his office needs a little bit of cleaning but that's only the outside , the inside of him is gentle and kind .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Have no complaints only compliments. Dr. Kugler is caring, compassionate and extremely helpful. He is always open to new ideas and if he doesn't know, has no problem looking something up; referring to specialists; reading materials that you bring to his attention. He is not quick to push pills which is refreshing. Staff are helpful, while extremely busy. He has been my doctor now for well over 20 yrs and wouldn't change even if moved out of the city.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017