Ratings for Dr. Pierre Kugler

I've had Dr. Kugler for about 20 years, maybe more. I've never had any problems with him. He's always been great with me. I've dealt with him before and after long travels and he always gets me the tests I need. Currently I am dealing with him on my first pregnancy and he's been great with any questions I've had or my husband has had. Which concerns from my husband led to me getting more blood work. Dr. Kugler kind of quirky and funny. I've read a lot of people don't like the receptionist, but she has always been great with me. She always lets my husband book appointments for me. Sure you may have to pop in every once in a while, but it's no biggie. There was a day when I needed to pop in to change some information and she was on lunch but she went and did it anyway for me. Which I appreciated the time saver.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Good Dr. Gets a little testy if you question anything he says. Office needs cleaning, but my biggest complaint is trying to get someone on the phone. The line is constantly busy. And his receptionist sometimes has visitors sitting talking with her while you are trying to ask personal stuff. Not very proffessional

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Doctor Kugler is an excellent family physician. My complaint is his choice in staff help. The medical receptionist is negligent in many ways. 1. does not answer the office phone lines. 2. fails to make referrals to other doctors. 3. rude...when asked about this. 4. will not follow up with specialist that he referred even when they tried to contact the office (faxed a referral) for an appointment? 5. no doctors office outside can contact his office? 6. you must email the receptionist for an appointment(good luck with that). 7. does not reply to appointment emails. 8. does not respond to emails. 9. MADE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO CPSO. 10. this needs to be addressed...I am not the only patient who is experiencing this negligence!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

He's been my doctor since Dr Tompson passed away and he's helped me a lot . He's kind , very professional, listen and has helped me a great deal when I was sick . Yes his office needs a little bit of cleaning but that's only the outside , the inside of him is gentle and kind .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Have no complaints only compliments. Dr. Kugler is caring, compassionate and extremely helpful. He is always open to new ideas and if he doesn't know, has no problem looking something up; referring to specialists; reading materials that you bring to his attention. He is not quick to push pills which is refreshing. Staff are helpful, while extremely busy. He has been my doctor now for well over 20 yrs and wouldn't change even if moved out of the city.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

He for his patients ...he take the time to talk to you

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Kugler almost killed my mother in law with a lethal dose of narcotics, but according to him, she would have been fine if she took it as prescribed. She only took half the dose because she didn't feel well after the first. Both Dr. Kugler and staff were unconcerned, never responded to the calls from hospital staff or from the family. I debated charging him with malpractice but was not up to spending thousands of legal costs and time. I would stay away from this rude practice.... receptionist needs a lesson on telephone etiquette.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Can never get ahold of him. He's either not there or u get an answering machine that is full. When u do get in. He barely even pays attention to u. Just gives u meds and on the off chance u get tests done. U never get a call back or can't get ahold of him to find out

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Kugler is a kind, caring, compassionate, understanding, knowledgable and highly effective physician who listens and works with me to support me in achieving wellness. He has a wonderful bedside manner that I really appreciate and at no time do I ever feel rushed, unheard or dismissed during my appointments with him. When he does not have the ability to address a specific concern he thoughtfully requisitions tests and makes referrals to specialists. He reviews and consults with me and follows through until their is a resolution to my presenting condition. Simply put: Dr.Kugler has immense integrity and I am very grateful he is my family physician.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

in retrospect i have mixed feelings about doctor kugler. Hes a very nice man and particularly has a decent bedside manner. but dont ever go to him for mental health issues your better off asking for a referral to an actual mental health professional. he put me on a medication to treat my anxiety.. however the medication itself started giving me mood swings. his solution essentially was to diagnose me with bipolar with a general form sheet and put me on more meds. it nearly ruined my life.. until i eventually got a psychologist who properly diagnosed me and got me off them. i can affirm to many of the other issues, his clinic is often a huge mess, everything seems to be unorganized and he seems to be relatively lax about leaving personal files open. he has the most unprofessional receptionist ever.. she is nice if you happen to be on her good side but if you aren't things will be a lot harder for you. i dont know how she still works there. the phone never seems to be answered and sometimes its a real pain just to get either an appointment or even a prescription filled.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016