Ratings for Dr. Mathew Benjamin

At Vista medical where he was employed his staff were so unprofessional. If it wasn't for Dr. Benjamin being a genius of a diagnostion I would never have put up with them. I always made appts in advance insuring I would not have to see anyone but him. Now he has is own office called Platinum Internal Medicine. New number is 480-985-6000. Address: 130 S 63rd St. Suite 101, Mesa, Az.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Haven't had any problems with this doctor's office. Everyone is super nice. Dr. Benjamin takes the time to look at all of the medical history and not have tunnel vision. Never any problems getting in on a timely basis.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I have multiple health problems and Dr. Benjamin has always taken the time to really listen to what's bothering me. He explains in layman's terms what he suspects is the problem, and then advises proper treatment. I have been a patient of his for many years and can always count on him to either "fix" me or refer me to the right specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. Benjamin is a very thorough physician, putting together the pieces of his patients' symptoms and making life saving medical recommendations. I highly recommend him and can not say enough great things about him as a practitioner.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

In all my life, I have never encountered a physician who is so knowledgable, dependable and compassionate. He takes the time to listen and remains with the patient through resolution. I would highly recommend Dr. Benjamin to those seeking quality counsel and treatment for their medical needs.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN! VERY THOROUGH, VERY COMPASSIONATE. I WILL BRING MY WHOLE FAMILY TO SEE THIS DOCTOR! WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR TO HAVE IN THIS SMALL TOWN

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I don't know about Dr. Benjamin, I saw Paul and he was awesome. My problem is with his front office receptionist who spent more time away from the front counter as she did behind her desk. I stood at the counter for at least 2 min when she finally came out of the bathroom looked right at me walked somewhere and came back a few min later. POOR service.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

He doesn't listen. He has the "GOD" complex, thinks he knows everything but believe me he does not.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

I have been advised by this doctor to see a couple of specialist. I was supposed to recieve a call as to when to schedule with the specialist. It has been over 6 months and still have heard nothing. When I call the Doctor, the front desk takes my message, but I never get a return call. The nurse called me appx. 2 weeks ago saying my bloodwork was done, but I never had any bloodwork. Was told again that the doctor would call, but he never did. I am very frustrated and not at all happy with my care.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

This doctor can be very short with patients & gets very offensive when asked to please slow down & listen. Calling a patient rude in a raised voice is the wrong way to treat someone who has serious concerns about their health.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Mathew Benjamin's Credentials

• Med Coll, Gandhiji Univ, Kottayam, Kerala, India (Grad. 1992)

AHC