Ratings for Dr. Laura Targownik

Kept me waiting over an hr but I got at least 3 reminders to cancel if I wasn't going to make my appointment. Ridiculous.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Always waited over two hours. Waited months to get test results. Gave me no suggestions about findings and concerns. Very hard to get in quickly.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr T. Saved my life! She always listens to any concerns I may have and I takes me seriously. Yes she always runs late but I prepare for that. Her staff is great and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

She has made my life much better buy controlling my UC. She is great. I don't understand the appointment thing tho. Always wait hours after scheduled appointment time to see her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Great Dr. Kind and very thorough. Explained all in terms I could understand and seemed not rushed. Also very good bed-side manner. If need I wish her to be at my side

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Fantastic doc....best GI I have ever had....she is published and spends a lot of time in research....so you get the best of both worlds...a doctor who imho is near the top of her field ....and a doctor who does research and truly cares about her patients...only Doctor I fully trust....

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Excellent Doctor. I was very nervous to have my procedure done and she was great at putting my mind at ease. The staff is also excellent!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. L. Targownik is an amazingly supportive physician. She is not only very skilled as a doctor, but she is also a truly compassionate and understanding woman.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr.Taragownik is absolutely amazing! She saved my mothers life...she is very knowledgable and cares greatly for her patients. It has been almost 6 years since my moms first visit with her and she has regained a new lease on life...we are forever greatful!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I credit Dr. Targownik with saving my life. She and her staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015