Ratings for Dr. Carolyn W. Quist

Her smug expression, lack of empathy, and critical comments about my body clearly communicated she couldn't care less. Even if she has a sarcastic/dry sense of humour, she should have enough emotional intelligence to understand the line between sarcasm and cruelty. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I feel Dr. Quist is an amazing physician and person. She truly cares about me and my health issues. She has a dry sense of humor that I get. :) She did not make me feel rushed at all. Her staff is very helpful and kind. I trust her and would recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have seen Dr Quist for 17 years now and she truly cared about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I saw Dr. Quist recently and found her very knowledgeable. She gives you all of your options and helps you decide what is best. The staff is great! They return phone calls within 24 hours as well as refills. Very glad I found her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have never been to such a discouraging, hopeless, smug, and unwiling-to-really-listen doctor. She may have knowledge--who knows?!--but she offered no compassion or understanding. I also left and balled my eyes out, which is not typical of me. I would never recommend her, and I will never go back. I tried to imagine this might've been the worst day of her life, but even if so, she forgot she had a human being in her office.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I had the worst experience with Dr Quist and delivering my first child. From the lack of communication from her or her office staff, to the lack of care, concern or consideration for me or the ordeal I went through in the hospital which was partially her fault. I can't begin to express my disappointment, frustration and anger. Even years later it still upsets me. It wouldn't be till 4 years after my delivery that I would find out her knick name among her professional peers is the "barracuda". I would never recommend her to anyone. Please, do yourself a favor and keep searching for another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I am not sure Dr. Quist is aware of what her staff is saying to clients or about her. I've have asked to have her call me directly but have no way of knowing if that request was honored.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I came to Dr. Quist desperate for a concerned doctor, but left in tears. She doubted everything I told her, mocked my weight, and offered no help, theories, or answers. I wasted my time and feel like I am worse off for having seen her.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr Quist is very willing to spend time with her patients to make sure all their questions are answered. Even if they have a full schedule, she and her staff have never made me feel as though they want to get me out the door so they can move on to other patients. Appointments are easy to schedule, and I have never waited in the waiting room for more than about 15 minutes. Also, she and her staff are excellent with patients who have a history of sexual abuse; just tell them what makes your office experience easier, and they will accommodate you.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Quist has been my doctor for over 12 years now. Allthough she does have a dry sense of humor, I found that when I really needed her to be compasionate and sympathetic she was. She is extremely knowledgable and ready to answer any and all questions. She was willing to do some tests that I thought were needed and called me personally to tell me everything was fine. I have and would recomend her. As far as waiting, is there a doctor where you don't wait. Her office staff is remarkable. They are very kind and helpful. As far as insurance issue, they have always been helpful to resolve these issues with me. I am very thankful that she is my doctor and delivered my son for me. Almost 12 years later she still asks about him. She cares very much.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr. Carolyn W. Quist's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1986)