Ratings for Dr. John J. Eck

Dr. Eck is knowledgable, compassionate and easy to talk to. He is conservative, but not so much that he is not open to new options or unwilling to refer patients to a specialist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Eck is a GREAT doctor. I've gone to him for several years and have received outstanding care. He takes the time to listen and provides quality treatment. I have recommended Dr. Eck to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

He is a very caring doctor, wants to find out all issues. He's been my mothers doctor during a very scary time and really took care of her. I'd recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Eck is a fantastic GP. I think he knows more about the specialists than the specialists know. He has caught several things with me that others would not. His staff always returns calls promptly and you can usually get in with some one within a day. I know several people that go to him with the same impression as me. Can't go wrong with him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. John J. Eck's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp